The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21788
Strat wrote:
Trag wants to fuck spike.

We got a nice wooden bench for our shower this winter, and I was sure to check the weight capacity before I got it. It has made the post-ski day shower session way more fun.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Trag wants to fuck spike.

We got a nice wooden bench for our shower this winter, and I was sure to check the weight capacity before I got it. It has made the post-ski day shower session way more fun.

Wet wood on a bare ass? Ouch


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21788
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Trag wants to fuck spike.

We got a nice wooden bench for our shower this winter, and I was sure to check the weight capacity before I got it. It has made the post-ski day shower session way more fun.

Wet wood on a bare ass? Ouch

It's smooth and finished, it's totally fine.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21431
Location: the beach
carpet cleaners are coming today, does that count?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
Trag wants to fuck spike.

We got a nice wooden bench for our shower this winter, and I was sure to check the weight capacity before I got it. It has made the post-ski day shower session way more fun.

Wet wood on a bare ass? Ouch

It's smooth and finished, it's totally fine.


sex in the show-show after shredding some pow-pow


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50466
doug rr wrote:
carpet cleaners are coming today, does that count?

Sonshine cleaners? Careful, they're a cult

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21431
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
carpet cleaners are coming today, does that count?

Sonshine cleaners? Careful, they're a cult


I've been home alone for 3 days, i could use the conversation


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65341
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
carpet cleaners are coming today, does that count?

Sonshine cleaners? Careful, they're a cult


I've been home alone for 3 days, i could use the conversation

:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17925
Strat wrote:
i love it. that kitchen.

looks a lot better than it did!

Spoiler: show
Image

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
wow man . Looks incredible. Now that im a home owner, i totally get that excitement and if i had something like that....would i ever want to eat out?

Forgive me, i may have missed this, but did you do the remodel yourself?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17925
no, we paid a contractor to do all of it and it took nearly three months.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21431
Location: the beach
i missed the pics earlier..well done, John..so did it cost 30% more than the original quote and take longer?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17925
doug rr wrote:
i missed the pics earlier..well done, John..so did it cost 30% more than the original quote and take longer?

cost didn't go up, but yeah, it dragged out immensely.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
Patio is all set and ready to drink on! had to fix some tile, weeds, put together new furniture, working on seeding the grass nearby, and hung the lights.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21431
Location: the beach
i have a guy coming over soon to quote me on painting the house..Ive already had 2 quotes that were quite a bit off from each other


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21788
Buy it right and buy it once.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49990
Strat wrote:
Patio is all set and ready to drink on! had to fix some tile, weeds, put together new furniture, working on seeding the grass nearby, and hung the lights.

Image

is that your mom?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
Patio is all set and ready to drink on! had to fix some tile, weeds, put together new furniture, working on seeding the grass nearby, and hung the lights.

Image

is that your mom?

You wish.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49990
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
Patio is all set and ready to drink on! had to fix some tile, weeds, put together new furniture, working on seeding the grass nearby, and hung the lights.

Image

is that your mom?

You wish.

much older sister?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Home Improvement Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
wow lenny


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 11:38 am