The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26126
30 today.

Thanks for shaping our lives, destroying democracy and giving us titties, lolcats and crackpot dictators.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 5:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
boo! you suck!

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 5:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
Image

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
It is not truly alive until it is aware of itself. The singularity is nigh.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
happy bday

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 6:24 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26126
I love the Foe button :)

Ahhhh the peace :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
dimejinky99 wrote:
I love the Foe button :)

Ahhhh the peace :)
haha.. this is funny cause only a person not at peace and extremely annoyed by that post would have said that

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26126
Nah I meant the peace and quiet.
I live clutter free. It’s so wonderful.

I don’t expect you to understand that.
But I also wasn’t referring to you. So you can keep your paranoia off me, thanks :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
dimejinky99 wrote:
Nah I meant the peace and quiet.
I live clutter free. It’s so wonderful.

I don’t expect you to understand that.
But I also wasn’t referring to you. So you can keep your paranoia off me, thanks :)
I'm happy you're so free of clutter and peaceful. Have you been meditating, too? :)

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 7:34 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
tree_ wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
I love the Foe button :)

Ahhhh the peace :)
haha.. this is funny cause only a person not at peace and extremely annoyed by that post would have said that

true

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 7:35 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
dimejinky99 wrote:
I love the Foe button :)

Ahhhh the peace :)

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26126
tree_ wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Nah I meant the peace and quiet.
I live clutter free. It’s so wonderful.

I don’t expect you to understand that.
But I also wasn’t referring to you. So you can keep your paranoia off me, thanks :)
I'm happy you're so free of clutter and peaceful. Have you been meditating, too? :)



The universe is not limited by time.
The order of events can change. Time is not absolute.
Time is malleable.
The trees told me this.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17245
Location: Lft Craquepeau
I'm not a dictator!

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26126
So you’re a crackpot?

Don’t take names to yourself


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:00 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
dimejinky99 wrote:
tree_ wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Nah I meant the peace and quiet.
I live clutter free. It’s so wonderful.

I don’t expect you to understand that.
But I also wasn’t referring to you. So you can keep your paranoia off me, thanks :)
I'm happy you're so free of clutter and peaceful. Have you been meditating, too? :)



The universe is not limited by time.
The order of events can change. Time is not absolute.
Time is malleable.
The trees told me this.

Image

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Oh, La Gelting. Take more painting classes!

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42125
Location: Garbage Dump
lol I love you Dev

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36619
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Let's all just calm down

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy birthday the World Wide Web
PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2019 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17245
Location: Lft Craquepeau
dimejinky99 wrote:
So you’re a crackpot?

Don’t take names to yourself

That's SGT Crackpot, soldier!

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 7:01 am