The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 20071
Location: Lft Craquepeau

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 42229
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
O mah lord

_________________
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me also.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 22627
Location: Scooby Doo
Holy shit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 11:59 am 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18197
Location: Cumberland, RI
Omfg

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 12:10 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2301
WHAT THAAAAA FUCK???

That video is amazing!

Congrats Sarge. Let us know when you’re approaching an impressive number like 50k.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 12:25 pm 
Online
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 1401
amazing


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 12:35 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15900
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
OK, I like it. Welcome back, sarge

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
I mean, he wasn't gone that long. Calm down everyone, what's the big deal?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
yeah and if macphisto is still here then I'd say we're still in the red


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:57 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15900
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
The guy in the video really is a pro. Those are impressive line readings, he really puts some care into his work. And the way he laughs to pad out the thirty seconds, the little wink, it really works He was Cameo before Cameo was a thing, and he wasn't even famous then. I really admire the guy

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67421
The Argonaut wrote:
The guy in the video really is a pro. Those are impressive line readings, he really puts some care into his work. And the way he laughs to pad out the thirty seconds, the little wink, it really works He was Cameo before Cameo was a thing, and he wasn't even famous then. I really admire the guy

which rmer is that?

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:10 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 2885
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
The guy in the video really is a pro. Those are impressive line readings, he really puts some care into his work. And the way he laughs to pad out the thirty seconds, the little wink, it really works He was Cameo before Cameo was a thing, and he wasn't even famous then. I really admire the guy

which rmer is that?


Has there ever been a black RMer?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:11 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2301
tragabigzanda wrote:
yeah and if macphisto is still here then I'd say we're still in the red

Are we feuding?

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67421
JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
The guy in the video really is a pro. Those are impressive line readings, he really puts some care into his work. And the way he laughs to pad out the thirty seconds, the little wink, it really works He was Cameo before Cameo was a thing, and he wasn't even famous then. I really admire the guy

which rmer is that?


Has there ever been a black RMer?

lunkin, Minnesota Mama, some guy that went to Texas A&M...biff is mixed

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:12 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2301
I’m black.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
I wonder if he remembered Red Mosquito from the video he made for me

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:29 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15900
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
By my estimation, that video cost Sarge at least $80, so let's all appreciate. Thanks, Sarge

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:32 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
The Argonaut wrote:
By my estimation, that video cost Sarge at least $80, so let's all appreciate. Thanks, Sarge

No way. Closer to $15-$20.

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:37 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15900
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
Jorge wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
By my estimation, that video cost Sarge at least $80, so let's all appreciate. Thanks, Sarge

No way. Closer to $15-$20.

Prices have gone up
https://secure.jotformeu.com/dignity14/TyroneVideos
$35 base charge for a 30 second video
$10 for the image on the monitor
$25 for the uniform
$10 for HD

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The auspicious day has arrived, bitches
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:38 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
Whoa!

I'm pretty sure I paid under $20 but yeah it's been a while

That better not have come out of the server donations Sarge

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon September 28, 2020 3:04 pm