The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 159  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41272
Location: Buenos Aires
The Argonaut wrote:
Image

scrawny guy with a weird mouth

ALL ALONE I FALL TO PIECES

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sat January 05, 2019 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 18768
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

_________________
If you’re reading this, you are an RMer in the year 2021 and you have some life decisions to make.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45576
Location: Mountains
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 45317
Location: Garbage Dump
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Take that post and push it off a bridge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45576
Location: Mountains
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

How was your bagel and coffee, LV?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 45317
Location: Garbage Dump
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

How was your bagel and coffee, LV?

I didn’t eat any bagel!!!!!!

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Take that post and push it off a bridge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 73869
are you ready to have kids now, strat?

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45576
Location: Mountains
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

How was your bagel and coffee, LV?

I didn’t eat any bagel!!!!!!

Maybe that is your problem!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Sun January 06, 2019 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 88662
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

How was your bagel and coffee, LV?

I didn’t eat any bagel!!!!!!

Maybe that is your problem!

Nah. You don't want to have a bagel in Colorado.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45576
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Strat wrote:
What a lovely little sunday RM! I like to hike up mountains then ski down them and then celebrate by enjoying double IPA's

Image

Isn’t the hiking and skiing a celebration in and of itself though?

Certainly is, Bammer. Life is a celebration, one might say.

barf

How was your bagel and coffee, LV?

I didn’t eat any bagel!!!!!!

Maybe that is your problem!

Nah. You don't want to have a bagel in Colorado.

https://www.villagebagel.co/

c'mon now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 88662
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Look, you guys can keep sending me pictures of your favorite bagel places around the country. I'm sure they're good enough and I'm thrilled that you enjoy them. But...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45576
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Look, you guys can keep sending me pictures of your favorite bagel places around the country. I'm sure they're good enough and I'm thrilled that you enjoy them. But...

BUT THEY ARE FROM THE EAT COAST AND SHE WENT TO NYC TO STUDY AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROPER BAGELS


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 67109
It is the water, though. Seriously

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:08 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 33308
Location: the beach
id rather eat an english muffin


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 67109
doug rr wrote:
id rather eat an english muffin

bagels are a bit overrated

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:10 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 33308
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
id rather eat an english muffin

bagels are a bit overrated

too spongey for my tastes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 88662
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
id rather eat an english muffin

bagels are a bit overrated

yes and yes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41272
Location: Buenos Aires
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
id rather eat an english muffin

bagels are a bit overrated

Definitely

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41272
Location: Buenos Aires
I've never eaten a bagel that
1) blew me away
2) I didn't think was overpriced

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Siete
PostPosted: Mon January 07, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23793
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
i'd rather eat 5 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches using half a loaf of bread. i mean, it's basically the same thing.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 159  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu June 24, 2021 11:17 am