The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1992
--- wrote:
i'd shake your hand and watch in suspended awe as your doughy jowls undulated with the ferocity of a dozen hooked catfish, tree_

Can someone please post the fish gif?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:57 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35594
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

I'd probably look bored or awkward and speak in clipped "yeps" and "nopes" while checking out girls' butts and getting as drunk as possible.

same minus the drunk

Actually I just described myself when sober. I'm goofy when drunk. Unless I'm in one of my moods. The butt staring is consistent, though.

what I'm saying is you should drink more.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16999
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bart wrote:
--- wrote:
i'd shake your hand and watch in suspended awe as your doughy jowls undulated with the ferocity of a dozen hooked catfish, tree_

Can someone please post the fish gif?

Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69315
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Sarge definitely makes the list.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
dev

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 15349
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

Goddammit. So much for grabbing your dick when we meet in a couple of weeks.

_________________
Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69315
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

Goddammit. So much for grabbing your dick when we meet in a couple of weeks.

:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23347
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dev

word. i love you.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dev

word. i love you.

no

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23347
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dev

word. i love you.

no

dont play hard to get. you know id damn well love to meet you. if if you do have some body odor.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dev

word. i love you.

no

dont play hard to get. you know id damn well love to meet you. if if you do have some body odor.

i i don’t

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 23347
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dev

word. i love you.

no

dont play hard to get. you know id damn well love to meet you. if if you do have some body odor.

i i don’t

even if*

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 34381
Location: Buenos Aires
Trying to think of someone I wouldn't want to meet... maybe Thip because he genuinely frightens me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
thip is great

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 14833
Location: Dat Azz
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

Goddammit. So much for grabbing your dick when we meet in a couple of weeks.

:shock: You can grab my hog any time you want.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
i’d like to grab me some meats

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 7535
Location: Washington State
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

I'd probably look bored or awkward and speak in clipped "yeps" and "nopes" while checking out girls' butts and getting as drunk as possible.

same minus the drunk

Actually I just described myself when sober. I'm goofy when drunk. Unless I'm in one of my moods. The butt staring is consistent, though.

what I'm saying is you should drink more.
I mean, a great butt is a great butt.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35594
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Doug probably thinks I hate him or something but I swear I'm dealing with a lot of bullshit right now and don't have time.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58027
bune wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

I'd probably look bored or awkward and speak in clipped "yeps" and "nopes" while checking out girls' butts and getting as drunk as possible.

same minus the drunk

Actually I just described myself when sober. I'm goofy when drunk. Unless I'm in one of my moods. The butt staring is consistent, though.

what I'm saying is you should drink more.
I mean, a great butt is a great butt.

describe your butt

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Fri October 12, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 7535
Location: Washington State
I'm a guy so...flat?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: macphisto and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed February 20, 2019 1:30 am