The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58130
run2death wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Don't we already have this thread?

you’re number 47

Why that high?

you’re mean

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35622
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58130
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35622
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

I'd probably look bored or awkward and speak in clipped "yeps" and "nopes" while checking out girls' butts and getting as drunk as possible.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58130
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

I'm nothing like this in real life

what are you like?

I'd probably look bored or awkward and speak in clipped "yeps" and "nopes" while checking out girls' butts and getting as drunk as possible.

same minus the drunk

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 35622
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
oh and I am a hugger.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9492
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
i no longer want to meet burt

who is most like my previous description of burt.. that's who i really want to meet

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58130
tree_ wrote:
i no longer want to meet burt

who is most like my previous description of burt.. that's who i really want to meet

:wave:

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5734
Location: A Dark Place
I hate shaking hands.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69361
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 3316
tree_ wrote:
probably burt cause there'd be no hugging or sentimentality and a lot of alcohol drinking and deep philosophical discussions in which he'd hold nothing back and not sugar coat anything.. i'd probably learn some harsh truths about my personality/appearance that other people have been too polite to reveal

you're fat


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9492
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
yeah, it's prolly thodox

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 3316
i'd shake your hand and watch in suspended awe as your doughy jowls undulated with the ferocity of a dozen hooked catfish, tree_


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5734
Location: A Dark Place
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

I basically sabotaged my entire career to avoid shaking the hands of fat white guys.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 9492
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
--- wrote:
i'd shake your hand and watch in suspended awe as your doughy jowls undulated with the ferocity of a dozen hooked catfish, tree_
nice

_________________
signacheur


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69361
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
run2death wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

I basically sabotaged my entire career to avoid shaking the hands of fat white guys.

Do you regret it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5734
Location: A Dark Place
durdencommatyler wrote:
run2death wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

I basically sabotaged my entire career to avoid shaking the hands of fat white guys.

Do you regret it?


No. I love my job.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69361
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
run2death wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
run2death wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Physical contact of any kind upon a first meeting is difficult for me. Hugs, hand shakes, those weird air/cheek kisses. All of that stuff makes me super uncomfortable if I don't know you really well.

I basically sabotaged my entire career to avoid shaking the hands of fat white guys.

Do you regret it?


No. I love my job.

That's what I want to hear!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 58130
run2death wrote:
I hate shaking hands.

i hate when you can still feel the handshake on your hand hours later

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: what rmer do you most want to meet?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 69361
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I hate shaking hands.

i hate when you can still feel the handshake on your hand hours later

I've never experienced this.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu February 21, 2019 8:37 pm