The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 653 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
Still here. If you’re here, hmu.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 42204
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
96583UP wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Oh man I can't wait to post with my buddy numbersup tonight!


let's do it


now I'm too tired.

_________________
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me also.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 5:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
Hey Burt

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
You’re a great poster.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
And an even better American.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
You’re American, right?

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 42204
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
I am a true American.

_________________
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me also.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
Shit yeah, brother.

Image

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Thu September 17, 2020 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
we'll see

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:44 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 30408
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

i think phil shot a 107


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

i think phil shot a 107

i would be okay with that...what were your takeaways today? i barely watched

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:46 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 30408
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

i think phil shot a 107

i would be okay with that...what were your takeaways today? i barely watched

greens were soft and receptive..not your normal us open conditions..lets hope it gets drier..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

i think phil shot a 107

i would be okay with that...what were your takeaways today? i barely watched

greens were soft and receptive..not your normal us open conditions..lets hope it gets drier..

that's not what she said

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

I had a fairly productive day of work, and I'm saying that in a matter of fact way, not a judgemental or jelly way. I'm glad you got to relax.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

I had a fairly productive day of work, and I'm saying that in a matter of fact way, not a judgemental or jelly way. I'm glad you got to relax.

you're a firefighter, right?

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2193
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

I had a fairly productive day of work, and I'm saying that in a matter of fact way, not a judgemental or jelly way. I'm glad you got to relax.

you're a firefighter, right?

That’s correct. I made lasagna, garlic bread, and salad for lunch then swept up the station and wound up some hoes.

_________________
Poster of the Month, August 2020, by unanimous member vote


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67235
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

Right on! How was your day?

average trying to stay up right now in order to watch football then golf highlights how was your day

I had a fairly productive day of work, and I'm saying that in a matter of fact way, not a judgemental or jelly way. I'm glad you got to relax.

you're a firefighter, right?

That’s correct. I made lasagna, garlic bread, and salad for lunch then swept up the station and wound up some hoes.

that's cool...god bless, hero

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who wants to post tonight
PostPosted: Fri September 18, 2020 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43477
Location: Mountains
phatj is a firefigher? Ill be damned.

Why dont you move out west. We could use you.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 653 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 33  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: veddar10 and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu September 24, 2020 11:14 am