The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

hmmm... I haven't been dumped, so I wasn't sure.


No psst reread the story. ..theplatypus did the dumping of his live-in girlfriend of a few years because he happened to be growing his impish feelings for somebody else all along while Also
something about a path

That's what all dudes say when we get caught... and subsequently dumped.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8943
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

hmmm... I haven't been dumped, so I wasn't sure.


No psst reread the story. ..theplatypus did the dumping of his live-in girlfriend of a few years because he happened to be growing his impish feelings for somebody else all along while Also
something about a path

That's what all dudes say when we get caught... and subsequently dumped.



oooOOOOOoooh!

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

hmmm... I haven't been dumped, so I wasn't sure.


No psst reread the story. ..theplatypus did the dumping of his live-in girlfriend of a few years because he happened to be growing his impish feelings for somebody else all along while Also
something about a path

That's what all dudes say when we get caught... and subsequently dumped.



oooOOOOOoooh!


that's what the ex says once she gets some real lovin'... :naughty:

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:44 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32877
Location: Buenos Aires
Creepy dude. Stay away from my kids!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:02 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32877
Location: Buenos Aires
The Argonaut wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

At least she wouldn't deny the very existence of the videos afterwards, gaslighting my children and making them distrustful of others and of their own memories. You would do that, for you are a monster

Please never stop doing this weird shtick


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
I usually watch my 6 year old nephew for at least and hour daily. He's still alive and likes good music, so that's something

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4904
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Little kids love me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13715
Location: mtlqcca
theplatypus wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

At least she wouldn't deny the very existence of the videos afterwards, gaslighting my children and making them distrustful of others and of their own memories. You would do that, for you are a monster

Please never stop doing this weird shtick

why i oughta

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7352
Location: PM me, I have everything.
Glad my name hasn't been mentioned. I'm not watching any of your horrible children.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:51 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32877
Location: Buenos Aires
Self


Now you have to watch my four horrible, horrible children


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51639
Location: Sector 7-G
theplatypus wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

At least she wouldn't deny the very existence of the videos afterwards, gaslighting my children and making them distrustful of others and of their own memories. You would do that, for you are a monster

Please never stop doing this weird shtick

Yeah! Never stop!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7352
Location: PM me, I have everything.
theplatypus wrote:
Self


Now you have to watch my four horrible, horrible children

I would pawn them off on my wife and go do something else.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13675
Location: Dat Azz
wease wrote:
Trag
Washing machine
I think Ruddo would be great with kids
Malice
Knee tunes
PHATJ
B
Stip
Rangi Guy
Sarge
Letmesleep

I’ve spent the last 15+ years looking after kids. Every age from babies to teens. This would not be a problem.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:05 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9296
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
LetMeSleep
BirdsInHell
Stip
Sarge
Trag
Ruddo
B
Bob Loblaw
Strat
Joey

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1536
Doug RR. Someone has to teach a kid how to drink and discern single malts, and his wife is super sane.
Strat. Teaching my kid yoga would not hurt him in any way.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9250
JSandusky99
NassarFan10
MichaelJack$on
RKelly2010

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
PHATJ wrote:
wease wrote:
Trag
Washing machine
I think Ruddo would be great with kids
Malice
Knee tunes
PHATJ
B
Stip
Rangi Guy
Sarge
Letmesleep

I’ve spent the last 15+ years looking after kids. Every age from babies to teens. This would not be a problem.

+1

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37515
thip is the last RMer I would leave alone with my children

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
thip is the last RMer I would leave alone with my children

I'm left alone with 30+ 9-10 year olds on a daily basis...

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37515
Terrifying

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mother, pepperwhiteMFC, Rangi Guy, theplatypus and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 23, 2018 5:36 am