The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12733
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LV if you watch my kids you could listen to Steely Dan the whole time with the youngest and Sugar Ray with the oldest.

Aw yiss

This is probably surprising to RM, but I am famously great with kids. I had a ton of little cousins that I was around all the time when I was in my teens. I have been referred to as “The Baby Whisperer” by multiple people as an adult.

I’d trust you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13463
Location: mtlqcca
Rudd and Bee Girl, but they have to do it together

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I will deprogram your children and show them the correct way to live via Jordan Peterson videos.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
BurtReynolds wrote:
I will deprogram your children and show them the correct way to live via Jordan Peterson videos.

This is why I didn’t list tree_

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
I will deprogram your children and show them the correct way to live via Jordan Peterson videos.

This is why I didn’t list tree_

take responsibility for your life, millennial.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
I will deprogram your children and show them the correct way to live via Jordan Peterson videos.

This is why I didn’t list tree_

take responsibility for your life, millennial.

No!!!!!!

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17925
The Argonaut wrote:
Rudd and Bee Girl, but they have to do it together

Do what? It?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13463
Location: mtlqcca
spike wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Rudd and Bee Girl, but they have to do it together

Do what? It?

babysIT

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes



Aww! :heartbeat:

I gotta admit....I'd pick me too

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 4:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
wease wrote:
Trag
Washing machine
I think Ruddo would be great with kids
Malice
Knee tunes
PHATJ
B
Stip
Rangi Guy
Sarge
Letmesleep


Aww! :heartbeat:

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
I would not trust knee tunes to take care of my children... she would ask my children uncomfortable questions

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
sounds like a fun baby sitter


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13463
Location: mtlqcca
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

At least she wouldn't deny the very existence of the videos afterwards, gaslighting my children and making them distrustful of others and of their own memories. You would do that, for you are a monster

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 5:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5621
Location: the afterlife...
theplatypus wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Creepy.

Do you mean Iholdthepain

WTF?!

I would be an awesome babysitter!

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog


*vaping

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5621
Location: the afterlife...
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5621
Location: the afterlife...
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

hmmm... I haven't been dumped, so I wasn't sure.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMers you'd trust to take care of your kids
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
And show them videos of a dog raping another dog

You're on a roll tonight... Is this what getting dumped does to you?


doy

hmmm... I haven't been dumped, so I wasn't sure.


No psst reread the story. ..theplatypus did the dumping of his live-in girlfriend of a few years because he happened to be growing his impish feelings for somebody else all along while Also
something about a path

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 11:37 am