The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18750 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870 ... 938  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue October 16, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 63027
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I can’t stand my nine-year-old brother. My parents have ruined him. He’s a whiny, unbearable brat. I hate being around him. I hate that my parents never say anything to him and just let him get away with being a pathetic little shit.

Jesus Christ. You have a kid brother that young? How old are you?

Two months shy of 30

Damn! That’s a pretty big gap. Are there any siblings besides the two of you?

Yeah, I have one other brother who’s four years younger than I am

lol

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue October 16, 2018 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 14171
Location: dinner party
I have a nine year old nephew and he is the best

_________________
Wife, dinner party, thanks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue October 16, 2018 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 16498
Location: Dat Azz
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I can’t stand my nine-year-old brother. My parents have ruined him. He’s a whiny, unbearable brat. I hate being around him. I hate that my parents never say anything to him and just let him get away with being a pathetic little shit.

Jesus Christ. You have a kid brother that young? How old are you?

Two months shy of 30

Damn! That’s a pretty big gap. Are there any siblings besides the two of you?

Yeah, I have one other brother who’s four years younger than I am

lol

:shock:

_________________
And I’ll never be the same


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue October 16, 2018 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24673
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I can’t stand my nine-year-old brother. My parents have ruined him. He’s a whiny, unbearable brat. I hate being around him. I hate that my parents never say anything to him and just let him get away with being a pathetic little shit.

So ruthlessly mock him until he mans up. You gotta step up.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue October 16, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 4033
Location: right there
PHATJ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I can’t stand my nine-year-old brother. My parents have ruined him. He’s a whiny, unbearable brat. I hate being around him. I hate that my parents never say anything to him and just let him get away with being a pathetic little shit.

Jesus Christ. You have a kid brother that young? How old are you?

Two months shy of 30

Damn! That’s a pretty big gap. Are there any siblings besides the two of you?

Yeah, I have one other brother who’s four years younger than I am

lol

:shock:

So was this kid an "accident" or a "miracle"?

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 17, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 7205
Location: A Dark Place
He sounds like he was a "should have been aborted."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 17, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 63027
i wish i had been aborted

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 17, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 11338
just go get some mcnuggets

_________________
Best RM Poster of the Year 2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 55516
I just saw a commercial about how men should see a doctor if they have a curved erection. :/

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35402
Location: Buenos Aires
DICK


Last edited by theplatypus on Sun October 28, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38893
Location: Mountains
dude c'mon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 55516
Do I need to go look up his edit? What happened?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3001
Location: The In Between
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Do I need to go look up his edit? What happened?


I’d like to know


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 55516
I don't want to ban Jorge because he told me about that pillow. That thing has changed my life

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35402
Location: Buenos Aires
IT WAS A BENT DICK


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun October 28, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 3001
Location: The In Between
theplatypus wrote:
IT WAS A BENT DICK


Carry on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 01, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 7205
Location: A Dark Place
I kinda like those Knock the Vote PSAs.

Old people are gross.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 01, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
Maybe staying out past midnight on a work night wasn't a good idea.
I'm not hung over, just tired/sleepy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 01, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 74210
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
My face is completely clean shaven for the first time in like four years. It's weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu November 01, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26900
It is unlikely any of you have or know anything about bent dick.

Oh. Hang on.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18750 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870 ... 938  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat August 17, 2019 3:35 pm