Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Admit Something
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1230
Page 744 of 881

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Wed November 01, 2017 5:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree

Author:  bune [ Wed November 01, 2017 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid

You're right, it would look and sound stupid.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Wed November 01, 2017 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Wed November 01, 2017 6:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Wed November 01, 2017 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

BurtReynolds wrote:
Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?


english, please

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed November 01, 2017 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree

:?

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Wed November 01, 2017 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid


i disagree

:?


:naughty:

Author:  bune [ Wed November 01, 2017 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

tragabigzanda wrote:
Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?

I don't disagree with you on that, it made my Monday a bitch because of all of the news and trying to keep up with it.

That said, I meant to put a :P on my previous post.

Author:  96583UP [ Thu November 02, 2017 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Thu November 02, 2017 2:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.

Author:  96583UP [ Fri November 03, 2017 1:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.


if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Fri November 03, 2017 4:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

96583UP wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.


if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

I'm totally understanding you. Now I'm worried that you're becoming sane or that I'm losing my mind.

Author:  Biff Pocoroba [ Tue November 07, 2017 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

I have not seen an episode of Stranger Things.

Author:  doug rr [ Fri November 10, 2017 1:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

we're going out for a nice dinner tonight with 2 people i really like that are also trump supporters in LA county..its the rarest of things around here

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

Out with it

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Fri November 10, 2017 8:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

theplatypus wrote:
Out with it

Author:  doone [ Fri November 10, 2017 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Out with it

Author:  MissYouAllDay [ Fri November 10, 2017 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of



Sammy Hagar?

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri November 10, 2017 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Admit Something

it was imagine dragons

Page 744 of 881 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/