Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Admit Something

Wed November 01, 2017 5:41 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

If you watched them it wouldn't sound stupid

i disagree

Wed November 01, 2017 5:52 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Sometimes I read the threads about the various Star Wars cartoons you people like for some reason. I don't understand any of it and it all sounds real stupid. But I still read em

You're right, it would look and sound stupid.

Wed November 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?

Wed November 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?

Wed November 01, 2017 6:10 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Is Rey the love child of emperor Palpatine and obi wan Kenobi?

english, please

Wed November 01, 2017 6:28 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

i disagree

:?

Wed November 01, 2017 6:29 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

i disagree

:?

:naughty:

Wed November 01, 2017 6:33 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Lot of hate on the board today. Did you guys ever hear that anecdote about the bizarre increase in people arguing while the 9/11 attacks were actually happening? Like everyone picked up on the raw negativity in the air on some primal, chemical level. Maybe that's happening now except it's all coming from the Oval Office?

I don't disagree with you on that, it made my Monday a bitch because of all of the news and trying to keep up with it.

That said, I meant to put a :P on my previous post.

Thu November 02, 2017 12:36 am

i tend to blame the lunar cycle

it makes women crazy, which makes everyone crazy

Thu November 02, 2017 2:19 am

96583UP wrote:i tend to blame the lunar cycle

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.

Fri November 03, 2017 1:56 am

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

Same here. I almost always notice that in the week leading up to a full moon, my kids and even clients are affected.

if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

Fri November 03, 2017 4:17 am

96583UP wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

if it's strong enough to move the ocean, it's definitely capable of making people crabby

I'm totally understanding you. Now I'm worried that you're becoming sane or that I'm losing my mind.

Tue November 07, 2017 3:12 pm

I have not seen an episode of Stranger Things.

Fri November 10, 2017 1:30 am

we're going out for a nice dinner tonight with 2 people i really like that are also trump supporters in LA county..its the rarest of things around here

Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am

I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of

Fri November 10, 2017 3:57 am

Out with it

Fri November 10, 2017 8:45 am

theplatypus wrote:Out with it

Fri November 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Out with it

Fri November 10, 2017 11:10 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I went to concert last night that I shouldn't have enjoyed but actually enjoyed the hell out of

Sammy Hagar?

Fri November 10, 2017 11:20 pm

it was imagine dragons
Post a reply