The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745 ... 841  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 8737
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
durdencommatyler wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I'm starting to have icky feelings being an NFL fan. The treatment of players and the general violence + shittiness/exploitation inherent in the game is starting to nag at me, big time.

My wife used to be a big basketball fan/player. We're both talking about switching to a different sport. Neither of us like baseball very much, so I think we're gonna get into basketball. But I can't bring myself to cheer for the Knicks. And there is no KC team. So, I think we're gonna become New York Liberty fans.

We'll go to our first game when the 2018 season starts and try it out. I'm pretty excited about it.

Dude - just switch to UFC. That's the only thing I follow really - oh and the pro surfing circuit occasionally

There's absolutely zero chance that I'll ever watch or support UFC. You guys have a good time with it, though. It's not for me.

There's lots of women's fights!

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48243
Self wrote:
I just had to delete a post because I've been saying something wrong my whole goddamn life.

what was it?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16138
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Self wrote:
I just had to delete a post because I've been saying something wrong my whole goddamn life.

what was it?


that dinosaurs were around 1000 years ago


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48243
bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Self wrote:
I just had to delete a post because I've been saying something wrong my whole goddamn life.

what was it?


that dinosaurs were around 1000 years ago

Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
go dodgers


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16138
Location: Seattle, WA
take it back


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16138
Location: Seattle, WA
you know why they're called the Dodgers? bc they all dodged the draft. bunch of cowards.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
bodysnatcher wrote:
take it back


never..f*ck the cubs

I'll be in Seattle next week


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16138
Location: Seattle, WA
doug rr wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
take it back


never..f*ck the cubs

I'll be in Seattle next week


i know where we should go
if you don't mind the possibility of getting shot


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed October 18, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32107
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
No one tell durds that Fight Club is dripping with toxic masculinity.

_________________
happiness is a temporary condition.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20667
Location: the beach
bodysnatcher wrote:
doug rr wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
take it back


never..f*ck the cubs

I'll be in Seattle next week


i know where we should go
if you don't mind the possibility of getting shot


thats how i rank the pubs i go to...does it have a good whisky selection?..i'm bored asking the guys downtown on 4th street where to go


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16138
Location: Seattle, WA
doug rr wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
doug rr wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
take it back


never..f*ck the cubs

I'll be in Seattle next week


i know where we should go
if you don't mind the possibility of getting shot


thats how i rank the pubs i go to...does it have a good whisky selection?..i'm bored asking the guys downtown on 4th street where to go


Not really :?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11352
BurtReynolds wrote:
No one tell durds that Fight Club is dripping with toxic masculinity.

he'll fucking fight you


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32107
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Mecca wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
No one tell durds that Fight Club is dripping with toxic masculinity.

he'll fucking fight you

We're a generation of men raised by women.

_________________
happiness is a temporary condition.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48243
celebrity deaths don't really affect me

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20489
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
celebrity deaths don't really affect me

They're overrated

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48243
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
celebrity deaths don't really affect me

They're overrated

have you ever had a close friend die?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20489
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
celebrity deaths don't really affect me

They're overrated

have you ever had a close friend die?

My grandmother.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48243
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
celebrity deaths don't really affect me

They're overrated

have you ever had a close friend die?

My grandmother.

ugh

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu October 19, 2017 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 63695
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
BurtReynolds wrote:
No one tell durds that Fight Club is dripping with toxic masculinity.

Now I know you've never seen or read Fight Club.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745 ... 841  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: theplatypus and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon June 25, 2018 4:03 am