The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836 ... 866  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I like everyone here, even when they're mean and don't like me.

even me? :shock:
Always :heartbeat:

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35993
Location: Mountains
tree_ wrote:
Strat wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I like everyone here, even when they're mean and don't like me.

I like you. You're fun to pick on because you are a good sport.
The more I learn about you, the more I like you ;)

Quit hitting on me. Its weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Strat wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Strat wrote:
tree_ wrote:
I like everyone here, even when they're mean and don't like me.

I like you. You're fun to pick on because you are a good sport.
The more I learn about you, the more I like you ;)

Quit hitting on me. Its weird.
It's true, though. We have a lot in common, yet, we don't, which is awesome.

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23627
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
RATM and bubble tea do not go well together at all


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:41 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21827
Location: the beach
i don't want to go out for dinner tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
doug rr wrote:
i don't want to go out for dinner tonight
be thankful you have the money fancy pants

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
tree_ wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i don't want to go out for dinner tonight
be thankful you have the money fancy pants

fo' real

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:45 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21827
Location: the beach
god damnit


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
doug rr wrote:
god damnit

just give tree the f'ing money

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sat June 09, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66257
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I am dangerously ignorant of the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
When I defecate at someone's home, I throw the toilet paper in the waste paper basket instead of the toilet because I'm not so sure of their septic system status

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18223
are you mental


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
spike wrote:
are you mental


No, I just have clean wipes

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
Balki wrote:
spike wrote:
are you mental


No, I just have clean wipes

totes jealous...i have to wipe for an hour every time

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
spike wrote:
are you mental


No, I just have clean wipes

totes jealous...i have to wipe for an hour every time


If you don't know why that is, then you're out of touch even more-so than I thought

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51736
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
spike wrote:
are you mental


No, I just have clean wipes

totes jealous...i have to wipe for an hour every time


If you don't know why that is, then you're out of touch even more-so than I thought

touch this

*points at dick*

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 512
Balki wrote:
When I defecate at someone's home, I throw the toilet paper in the waste paper basket instead of the toilet because I'm not so sure of their septic system status


I just flush a bunch of times.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21827
Location: the beach
i was not out drinking with vince vaughn last night


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23627
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
doug rr wrote:
i was not out drinking with vince vaughn last night

ha i saw that and thought of you


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21827
Location: the beach
tragabigzanda wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i was not out drinking with vince vaughn last night

ha i saw that and thought of you


ha..he usually spends sunday mornings at uncle bills pancake house with the family..today he was alone in jail..dumbass


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836 ... 866  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 11:40 pm