The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16011 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766 ... 801  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:22 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15078
Location: Seattle, WA
Overheard in Hell from a new tenant:

"....**applies Gold Bond**....This isn't so bad."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:22 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15078
Location: Seattle, WA
Rangi Guy wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Close, Australian.


oh man. just think about how much we could change Australia if we started sending you guys Gold Bond

I've never heard of this Gold Bond either.


Image

Am I missing out on something?


http://bfy.tw/G06S

Still not Australian


well if you live in New Zealand you don't need it. it's outside the Gold Bond zone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 32809
Location: Mountains
Gold bond is good for single dudes in the mountains. Go out skiing all day and end up at happy hour far longer than you should? Find a gal to take home? No worries here. Gold bond saved the day!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:58 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 15078
Location: Seattle, WA
my bathroom floor looks like someone had a cocaine party in there

nah, just Gold Bond


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 4349
Location: Washington State
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bune wrote:
Dude just came in and said he doesn't mind being fired because he's making $10,000 on bitcoin. Do I work with Burt?

it was all a dream...wake up, bune

Image

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 29403
Location: gone fishin'
Rangi Guy wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Close, Australian.


oh man. just think about how much we could change Australia if we started sending you guys Gold Bond

I've never heard of this Gold Bond either.

Yeah, no clue

And I manscape regularly

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6708
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 29403
Location: gone fishin'
So I'm in my hometown for a couple weeks. It's been really nice to see everyone. But I have this one friend with whom I enjoy hanging out for about... 75% of the night. Because no matter what we've done the rest of the night-- whether we go out with a bunch of people or it's just the two of us shooting the shit-- the night invariably ends with him showing me youtube videos on his living room TV. I was over his house last night and we watched two full episodes of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. He wanted to show me a third one but I said I had to get up early today. I feel like it's happened so many times that it's kind of maybe a bit late to tell him I don't actually like watching youtube videos in his living room. Like he'd (justifiably) be miffed I didn't tell him earlier. I don't know how I let things get to this point

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19749
theplatypus wrote:
So I'm in my hometown for a couple weeks. It's been really nice to see everyone. But I have this one friend with whom I enjoy hanging out for about... 75% of the night. Because no matter what we've done the rest of the night-- whether we go out with a bunch of people or it's just the two of us shooting the shit-- the night invariably ends with him showing me youtube videos on his living room TV. I was over his house last night and we watched two full episodes of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. He wanted to show me a third one but I said I had to get up early today. I feel like it's happened so many times that it's kind of maybe a bit late to tell him I don't actually like watching youtube videos in his living room. Like he'd (justifiably) be miffed I didn't tell him earlier. I don't know how I let things get to this point

wow. you played yourself.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7900
Location: here
theplatypus wrote:
So I'm in my hometown for a couple weeks. It's been really nice to see everyone. But I have this one friend with whom I enjoy hanging out for about... 75% of the night. Because no matter what we've done the rest of the night-- whether we go out with a bunch of people or it's just the two of us shooting the shit-- the night invariably ends with him showing me youtube videos on his living room TV. I was over his house last night and we watched two full episodes of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. He wanted to show me a third one but I said I had to get up early today. I feel like it's happened so many times that it's kind of maybe a bit late to tell him I don't actually like watching youtube videos in his living room. Like he'd (justifiably) be miffed I didn't tell him earlier. I don't know how I let things get to this point

How about next time you provide the playlist. And then go apeshit with like angry cat videos, and rm stuff he wouldn't understand, and stuff like the smart mop or this is what I do, i sit on you , etc. Or Pearl jam

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48914
Location: Sector 7-G
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47892
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

This happens all the time. Most of the time the person showing the video says it's the funniest thing ever, and it is usually dumb as fuck

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48914
Location: Sector 7-G
just fucking put it on facebook and if i care (i don't) i'll watch it (i won't)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 47892
cutuphalfdead wrote:
just fucking put it on facebook and if i care (i don't) i'll watch it (i won't)

To be fair, if I tag Joey doc and strat, it's a snake video

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7900
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

Set a 1 minute limit. Here this one is 20 seconds only https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y!

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48914
Location: Sector 7-G
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

Set a 1 minute limit. Here this one is 20 seconds only https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y!

I will always watch your videos. I love this one so much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7900
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

Set a 1 minute limit. Here this one is 20 seconds only https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y!

I will always watch your videos. I love this one so much.

I promise to never mislead your trust and only post the most excellent of videos and whiskey .

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48914
Location: Sector 7-G
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

Set a 1 minute limit. Here this one is 20 seconds only https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y!

I will always watch your videos. I love this one so much.

I promise to never mislead your trust and only post the most excellent of videos and whiskey .

:)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7900
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
One of my biggest pet peeves is sitting through a video someone just has to show me.

Set a 1 minute limit. Here this one is 20 seconds only https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y!

I will always watch your videos. I love this one so much.

I promise to never mislead your trust and only post the most excellent of videos and whiskey .

:)

:)

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 10389
Location: Mining for Tanners
That video was most excellent

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16011 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766 ... 801  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dev and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon April 23, 2018 5:19 pm