The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751 ... 840  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49791
Location: Sector 7-G
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
i'm a terrible person then

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 63635
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Where's ST? We need his philosophy chops in here to help break down and explore this thesis.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8907
Location: Space City
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.

that's one of dev's pick up lines, yeah?

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8907
Location: Space City
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.

that's one of dev's pick up lines, yeah?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to lipstick and pigs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.

that's one of dev's pick up lines, yeah?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to lipstick and pigs.

and a silk purse?

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49182
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.

that's one of dev's pick up lines, yeah?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to lipstick and pigs.

and a silk purse?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to a gunny sack

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
washing machine wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good post, my friend. I see us all being more honest about our board flaws in 2018. Truth be told, the worst boarders are the best people. We're not good at boarding because good boarding is inherently evil.

holy shit you're right

he really is

Every once in a while a blind pig can find the corn.

that's one of dev's pick up lines, yeah?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to lipstick and pigs.

and a silk purse?

No, you're thinking about the one that refers to a gunny sack

is that the one about a sack of potatoes?

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
I wish whitey would start posting again instead of just reading threads

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 63635
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
malice wrote:
I wish whitey would start posting again instead of just reading threads

I miss him, too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 12:34 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 20640
Location: the beach
I worked at mcdonalds when i was 15..back when they still wore hats..mine was green


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7224
i am eating mcdonald's right now

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
96583UP wrote:
i am eating mcdonald's right now

mcnugz?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7224
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i am eating mcdonald's right now

mcnugz?


yes.

closed with an apple pie

throwback thurz

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i am eating mcdonald's right now

mcnugz?


yes.

closed with an apple pie

throwback thurz

baller move

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 7:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16102
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i am eating mcdonald's right now

mcnugz?


yes.

closed with an apple pie

throwback thurz

baller move

McBaller move


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Sun December 17, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
I never got to fly in a 747 :|


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Admit Something
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3114
Location: right there
dpupenya wrote:
I never got to fly in a 747 :|

Is that the one with an upstairs? I've never been on one either. Are they being discontinued?

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751 ... 840  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: E.H. Ruddock and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri June 22, 2018 1:26 pm