Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 8:16 pm

I haven't listenend to the Joey interview yet

:lol: hi

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 8:20 pm

It's a good interview, but the sound is really bad. Sorry about that, Joey.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 8:48 pm

I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 9:25 pm

i once threw my burrito out the window whilst driving.

it knocked a biker over.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Whitey McTeeth wrote:I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Hey, me either.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Birds in Hell wrote:
Whitey McTeeth wrote:I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Hey, me either.


i havent seen the hobbit.

and i dont want to see it.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Birds in Hell wrote:
Whitey McTeeth wrote:I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Hey, me either.


Same here- nor the Harry Potter nor the new Star Wars movies.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Bee Girl wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
Whitey McTeeth wrote:I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Hey, me either.


Same here- nor the Harry Potter nor the new Star Wars movies.


all of the above

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:04 pm

elliseamos wrote:i once threw my burrito out the window whilst driving.

it knocked a biker over.


:haha:

wait. not funny for the biker. :|

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:08 pm

knee tunes wrote:
elliseamos wrote:i once threw my burrito out the window whilst driving.

it knocked a biker over.


:haha:

wait. not funny for the biker. :|

it was caught on tape.


Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:11 pm

elliseamos wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
elliseamos wrote:i once threw my burrito out the window whilst driving.

it knocked a biker over.


:haha:

wait. not funny for the biker. :|

it was caught on tape.






you're a dick :haha:

I mean that in a funny way

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:19 pm

knee tunes wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
elliseamos wrote:i once threw my burrito out the window whilst driving.

it knocked a biker over.


:haha:

wait. not funny for the biker. :|

it was caught on tape.






you're a dick :haha:

I mean that in a funny way

Image

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:23 pm

I went 6 months saying meme incorrectly.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:27 pm

i dont know how to whistle.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:28 pm

I once saw a friend cheat in a race and didn't turn him in. He cut the course by at least 4 miles. He didn't win, but he did win his age-group. I confronted him after the race and he told me he would tell the race director. He didn't. I debated whether or not to tell the RD, but in the end I didn't. I regret not narcing on him. We are not friends anymore.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Four miles seems like a lot. How long was the race?

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm the Lindbergh baby.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:36 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Four miles seems like a lot. How long was the race?

50k. There were 2 loops. An inner loop and an outer loop. We were suppose to do the outer loop (15.5 miles) twice. He only did it once, then did the inner loop (about 11 miles). It was a trail race.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Cheating in a race is pretty despicable. I've seen people do it a lot during road races with a turnaround.

Re: Admit Something

Sun April 21, 2013 10:42 pm

He apparently got a pretty nasty knee injury and has gained about 75 pounds, so karma caught up with him.
Post a reply