The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
I hope it is a good one!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ and tree_!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6929
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lol it's not my b irthday

happy b-day phatj

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ and tree_!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22848
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
whoa did ruddo get laid last night?

happy birthday sir. what you got planned?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ and tree_!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6929
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
i accidentally mixed up the month and day in my profile info... day first confused me .. fixed

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
thread title fixed

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ and tree_!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
tragabigzanda wrote:
whoa did ruddo get laid last night?

wat

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32398
Location: Buenos Aires
What a disaster

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5689
Location: the afterlife...
#nevershaveitoff

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ and tree_!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22848
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
whoa did ruddo get laid last night?

wat

the double exclamation point seemed out of character


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
At the time I thought there were two birthdays so I thought it appropriate

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6929
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
something's definnitely up

ruddock doesn't even like m e

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
tree_ wrote:
something's definnitely up

ruddock doesn't even like m e

I try to make sure all regular posters get a birthday thread. I miss some here and there, and hopefully others pick up the slack, but I don't discriminate when it comes to birthday threads

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6929
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I pick up the slack

yet, you're still not my friend

hmm

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50919
hmm indeed

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3488
Hope you get to have many, many beers, PHATJ.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13330
Location: Dat Azz
Thanks, guys! :)

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2000
Location: Most likely at the office...
Happy Birthday Phatty!

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14763
Location: Illinois
Happy bday bruh


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 5:04 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35348
Location: Mountains
Happiest to you, PhatJ. I know you'll drink some good beers and enjoy some tasty foods.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday PHATJ!
PostPosted: Wed July 11, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3393
Location: right there
Happy birthday neighbour! I'd post a beer pic but I'm at work.

Cheers my friend!

P.s.you should still try to swing up to All Pints!

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ---, bune, oasisfan35, Strat and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu September 20, 2018 4:53 pm