The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
am i mis-remembering something about kosmicjelli?

i think i remember her making a dime-like comment about being homeless

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21111
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m going to go crazy and lose my home

Crazy homeless people seem pretty happy.

yeah... i’m probably too depressed to go insane


have fun in yuma

how far do you live from there?


google says 284.5 miles


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3034
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m going to go crazy and lose my home

Crazy homeless people seem pretty happy.

yeah... i’m probably too depressed to go insane


have fun in yuma

how far do you live from there?


google says 284.5 miles

that’s a short drive...come see me

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
run2death wrote:
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.

come see me in yuma

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3034
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.

come see me in yuma


I will. I'm not joking.

Leaving for S.D. at 9 tomorrow morning, I'll be through Yuma around noon.

Let me buy you lunch.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
run2death wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.

come see me in yuma


I will. I'm not joking.

Leaving for S.D. at 9 tomorrow morning, I'll be through Yuma around noon.

Let me buy you lunch.

if i go i won’t be there until wednesday night

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 3034
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.

come see me in yuma


I will. I'm not joking.

Leaving for S.D. at 9 tomorrow morning, I'll be through Yuma around noon.

Let me buy you lunch.

if i go i won’t be there until wednesday night

We head back on Monday. :?

Short trip because of stupid work shit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
run2death wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
run2death wrote:
I was homeless in the bay area for about 4 months right after high school.

I lasted about 2 nights in S.F. before going to the Mill Valley/Sausalito/Tiburon area. Spent almost a month camping on Angel Island.

Not sure homeless is really the right term. I had no money, but knew what I was doing and had options to call various people to get me out of my situation.

come see me in yuma


I will. I'm not joking.

Leaving for S.D. at 9 tomorrow morning, I'll be through Yuma around noon.

Let me buy you lunch.

if i go i won’t be there until wednesday night

We head back on Monday. :?

Short trip because of stupid work shit.

work can suck it

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21111
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m going to go crazy and lose my home

Crazy homeless people seem pretty happy.

yeah... i’m probably too depressed to go insane


have fun in yuma

how far do you live from there?


google says 284.5 miles

that’s a short drive...come see me


no


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31141
Location: gone fishin'
Like Lenny would ever actually meet any of us

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49930
theplatypus wrote:
Like Lenny would ever actually meet any of us

Because he's not real?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 5921
Location: the lake
Top 5 RMers least likely to meet another RMer. Go.

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31141
Location: gone fishin'
I've already met 5 RMers so I'm disqualified.

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 5921
Location: the lake
theplatypus wrote:
I've already met 5 RMers so I'm disqualified.
Which ones?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49930
Yeah I've already met a bunch too, so I'm out

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m going to go crazy and lose my home

Crazy homeless people seem pretty happy.

yeah... i’m probably too depressed to go insane


have fun in yuma

how far do you live from there?


google says 284.5 miles

that’s a short drive...come see me


no

wow

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49461
theplatypus wrote:
Like Lenny would ever actually meet any of us

why do you say that?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 5921
Location: the lake
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Yeah I've already met a bunch too, so I'm out
Which ones, too?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: who is the most homeless rmer?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31141
Location: gone fishin'
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Like Lenny would ever actually meet any of us

why do you say that?

Don't you have social anxiety?

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed July 18, 2018 5:11 am