The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
The term is beyond obnoxious and it's constant use as a pejorative is ignorant to the point of absurdity. But if you're someone who feels safer on your couch while hiding behind labels like this, then... more power to you, I guess?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32808
Location: Buenos Aires
You could've just said "yes"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
theplatypus wrote:
You could've just said "yes"

But that wouldn't have been accurate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
God, I really come across like I have no sense of humor a lot. Sorry, team. I'll work on that.

Your post was funny, Jorge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32808
Location: Buenos Aires
Thanks!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23610
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
durdencommatyler wrote:
God, I really come across like I have no sense of humor a lot. Sorry, team. I'll work on that.

Your post was funny, Jorge.

i love this. i love you guys. i love RM. let's see how long it lasts.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
God, I really come across like I have no sense of humor a lot. Sorry, team. I'll work on that.

Your post was funny, Jorge.

i love this. i love you guys. i love RM. let's see how long it lasts.

:heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9971
Location: Space City
Spenno is not one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34234
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Yes... More power to me... Yes I like that.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51719
snowflakes

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51719
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51719
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51719
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!

that's a good name for a cow

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!

that's a good name for a cow

Okay, Lenny, it's pasture bedtime.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51719
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!

that's a good name for a cow

Okay, Lenny, it's pasture bedtime.

i've been sleeping all day :oops:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66255
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!

that's a good name for a cow

Okay, Lenny, it's pasture bedtime.

i've been sleeping all day :oops:

That's a moo point and you know it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Are you a social justice warrior?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13417
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Social Justice Warrior and Snowflakes are both great names for horses.

giddy up

"Giddy up, Lennytheweedwhaker" is also a great horse name.

bollocks

Hey, watch your dang mouth!

that's a good name for a cow

Okay, Lenny, it's pasture bedtime.

i've been sleeping all day :oops:

That's a moo point and you know it.

You back in NYC, Joe?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 5:46 pm