The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 56019
theplatypus wrote:
Yeah Lenny resisted it for the longest time and now he's in there yammering away with the rest of us

I’m mostly quiet though

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8961
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I roughly estimate that lennytheweedwhacker sniffs a lot, while in chat, and it's probably true.

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
2019 is getting off to a great start! Tree is back!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 56019
tree_ wrote:
I roughly estimate that lennytheweedwhacker sniffs a lot, while in chat, and it's probably true.

nah

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16536
Location: Mizzou
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb is a nice guy in real life

Actually, he is.


I totally believe this.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 14331
Location: Dat Azz
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb is a nice guy in real life

Actually, he is.


I totally believe this.

I do too, as long as your not fat.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 14107
Location: mtlqcca
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Yeah Lenny resisted it for the longest time and now he's in there yammering away with the rest of us

I’m mostly quiet though

Hey lenny, remember that chat we had about Timothy Olyphant being a guest on Conan the other night? Idk if you saw them yet, but the clips are good.

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Thu April 19, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 56019
The Argonaut wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Yeah Lenny resisted it for the longest time and now he's in there yammering away with the rest of us

I’m mostly quiet though

Hey lenny, remember that chat we had about Timothy Olyphant being a guest on Conan the other night? Idk if you saw them yet, but the clips are good.

i haven’t...thank you for the reminder

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8961
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I imagine Balki's boner to closely resemble a dog's lipstick, for some unknown reason...

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
2019 is getting off to a great start! Tree is back!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ... rough estimations about RMers that are probably true
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
tree_ wrote:
I imagine Balki's boner to closely resemble a dog's lipstick, for some unknown reason...


:haha:

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy, theplatypus and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri January 18, 2019 3:43 am