The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 83  Next

Who do you love?
lenny 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
plat 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 12
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14610
Location: Illinois
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49999
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing

it’s bigger than you’d think

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Buncha meanies in here.

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
tree_ wrote:
Buncha meanies in here.


Step up or step off, you fetching little sonofabitch

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13464
Location: mtlqcca
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.

Thank you, balki. Everyone hates me because you trolled my thread. That is called blaming the victim, but it seems like only you can recognize this. Thank you.

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
The Argonaut wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.

Thank you, balki. Everyone hates me because you trolled my thread. That is called blaming the victim, but it seems like only you can recognize this. Thank you.


I'm sorry that I broke your idea, Argo. It wasn't personal...It's just kind of my persona to try and cause chaos. It just happened to be your thread and your idea.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 490
Balki wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.

Thank you, balki. Everyone hates me because you trolled my thread. That is called blaming the victim, but it seems like only you can recognize this. Thank you.


I'm sorry that I broke your idea, Argo. It wasn't personal...It's just kind of my persona to try and cause chaos. It just happened to be your thread and your idea.


You're definitely apologizing too much.

Not a good look.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13464
Location: mtlqcca
PHATJ is really the only one who needs to apologize

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14610
Location: Illinois
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.


What were his intentions? To be the center of attention? Does anyone really think he cares about honoring posters?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
verb_to_trust wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.


What were his intentions? To be the center of attention? Does anyone really think he cares about honoring posters?


I don't know. I don't even really know him (yet) so I don't have an answer to your questions. However, I do know that he's a person and deserves to be treated like one.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50904
Location: Sector 7-G
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing

so you're saying he's having a stroke


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.


What were his intentions? To be the center of attention? Does anyone really think he cares about honoring posters?


I don't know. I don't even really know him (yet) so I don't have an answer to your questions. However, I do know that he's a person and deserves to be treated like one.

Did you invite him to your friendship dungeon of trials?

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
tree_ wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.


What were his intentions? To be the center of attention? Does anyone really think he cares about honoring posters?


I don't know. I don't even really know him (yet) so I don't have an answer to your questions. However, I do know that he's a person and deserves to be treated like one.

Did you invite him to your friendship dungeon of trials?


Don't be ridiculous

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Balki wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Balki wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
72 pages of Argo jerking off his tiny little penis. Amazing


Leave him alone, half of the pages in this thread were because I screwed it all up. He had the right intentions.


What were his intentions? To be the center of attention? Does anyone really think he cares about honoring posters?


I don't know. I don't even really know him (yet) so I don't have an answer to your questions. However, I do know that he's a person and deserves to be treated like one.

Did you invite him to your friendship dungeon of trials?


Don't be ridiculous

I assumed, cause of the (yet) you were prodding him for qualification...

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
The Argonaut wrote:
PHATJ is really the only one who needs to apologize

:roll:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
PHATJ wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
PHATJ is really the only one who needs to apologize

:roll:


Would you like to cultivate our relationship, PHATJ?

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50904
Location: Sector 7-G
ban phatj


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
cutuphalfdead wrote:
ban phatj

I’m still not playing “stud of ice and fire water”

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Last edited by PHATJ on Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PHATJ's Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: FINAL ROUND VOTING
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
Balki wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
PHATJ is really the only one who needs to apologize

:roll:


Would you like to cultivate our relationship, PHATJ?

Wut

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 83  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pepperwhiteMFC and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon August 20, 2018 1:33 pm