The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Tue November 06, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
i'll be lucky if i'm out of here before midnight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59740
bodysnatcher wrote:
i'll be lucky if i'm out of here before midnight

how many hours do you average per week?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
i'll be lucky if i'm out of here before midnight

how many hours do you average per week?


it varies. but right now probably around 60


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59740
bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
i'll be lucky if i'm out of here before midnight

how many hours do you average per week?


it varies. but right now probably around 60

good grief

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19425
Location: Hunter
under 2


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
LMS is gonna done with work before me and he's on the other side of the world :waah:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19425
Location: Hunter
bodysnatcher wrote:
LMS is gonna done with work before me and he's on the other side of the world :waah:

And it's already tomorrow.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
LetMeSleep wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
LMS is gonna done with work before me and he's on the other side of the world :waah:

And it's already tomorrow.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 1:15 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 4073
Are you still at work b’snatch?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 53343
8

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 4073
Half-day for me. Sales meeting today, for which I didn't get an invite for - but they usually drag me in at the last minute.

Fun times listening to whiny sales people whose taglines are ”these leads suck.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 8087
Location: Washington State
The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak! I've been in this business 15 years...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 4073
Coffee is for closers!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 15088
Location: Cumberland, RI
Just one.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59740
Simple Torture wrote:
Just one.

same

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Are you still at work b’snatch?


I signed off around 5:15am, and woke up at 8:45am for a 9:00 conference call :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59740
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Are you still at work b’snatch?


I signed off around 5:15am, and woke up at 8:45am for a 9:00 conference call :(

dude

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Are you still at work b’snatch?


I signed off around 5:15am, and woke up at 8:45am for a 9:00 conference call :(

dude


the post-mortem on this project is going to be f'ing hilarious. and then i'm gone a couple months later.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 59740
bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Are you still at work b’snatch?


I signed off around 5:15am, and woke up at 8:45am for a 9:00 conference call :(

dude


the post-mortem on this project is going to be f'ing hilarious. and then i'm gone a couple months later.

your job makes me even more depressed

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed November 07, 2018 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 19270
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Are you still at work b’snatch?


I signed off around 5:15am, and woke up at 8:45am for a 9:00 conference call :(

dude


the post-mortem on this project is going to be f'ing hilarious. and then i'm gone a couple months later.

your job makes me even more depressed


yeah, since i started here 4 years ago, i've been wrestling with depression as well. i'm getting out for my own sanity and life balance.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun March 24, 2019 9:44 am