The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How's your day so far, pal?

so-so....i’m supposed to put together a transition plan for this new contract but i dunno where to start

how about you?
Got all my work done for the day, most likely. Just sitting here listening to a dolphins podcast, about to finish Ragnarok.

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How's your day so far, pal?

so-so....i’m supposed to put together a transition plan for this new contract but i dunno where to start

how about you?
Got all my work done for the day, most likely. Just sitting here listening to a dolphins podcast, about to finish Ragnarok.

watch in bruges

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How's your day so far, pal?

so-so....i’m supposed to put together a transition plan for this new contract but i dunno where to start

how about you?
Got all my work done for the day, most likely. Just sitting here listening to a dolphins podcast, about to finish Ragnarok.

watch in bruges
I watched part of it a long time ago and didn't like it... maybe I'll give it another chance.

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How's your day so far, pal?

so-so....i’m supposed to put together a transition plan for this new contract but i dunno where to start

how about you?
Got all my work done for the day, most likely. Just sitting here listening to a dolphins podcast, about to finish Ragnarok.

watch in bruges
I watched part of it a long time ago and didn't like it... maybe I'll give it another chance.

ugh

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
1.12

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
tree_ wrote:
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

okay i guess

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

okay i guess
Did he give you any life advice?

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

okay i guess
Did he give you any life advice?

some

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6869
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

okay i guess
Did he give you any life advice?

some
Do you remember how I ordered you to run it by us before implementing any of it?

_________________
Social sea urchin rodeo radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
How'd your date with that man go yesterday?

okay i guess
Did he give you any life advice?

some
Do you remember how I ordered you to run it by us before implementing any of it?

oh uh yes

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3578
I think the marathon work day is almost over.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat June 23, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51316
Location: Sector 7-G
just under 2 hours


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
3.1

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13097
Location: Where everybody knows your name
3.6


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
1.5

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13097
Location: Where everybody knows your name
2.33


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
i’m ready to go

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:06 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33682
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m ready to go

Are you in a hurry to go somewhere?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50684
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i’m ready to go

Are you in a hurry to go somewhere?

see that’s the problem

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Wed September 19, 2018 5:32 am