The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 67  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8356
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
was it a cute giggle?

More like:

Image

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
lol

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
big weekend plans, tree?

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8356
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
big weekend plans, tree?

No. Expecting storms tonight and tomorrow. Gonna be cold Sunday. I'm gonna drink my cheap whiskey/diet and Rolling Rocks and play Metal Gear Solid V and watch movies with the wife and try not to annoy her. Her hormones have been really bad lately. She's really rounding out. I'm looking forward to the pool down the street opening.

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
big weekend plans, tree?

No. Expecting storms tonight and tomorrow. Gonna be cold Sunday. I'm gonna drink my cheap whiskey/diet and Rolling Rocks and play Metal Gear Solid V and watch movies with the wife and try not to annoy her. Her hormones have been really bad lately. She's really rounding out. I'm looking forward to the pool down the street opening.

supposed to be stormy daniels here too...i might watch some better call saul

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8356
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
big weekend plans, tree?

No. Expecting storms tonight and tomorrow. Gonna be cold Sunday. I'm gonna drink my cheap whiskey/diet and Rolling Rocks and play Metal Gear Solid V and watch movies with the wife and try not to annoy her. Her hormones have been really bad lately. She's really rounding out. I'm looking forward to the pool down the street opening.

supposed to be stormy daniels here too...i might watch some better call saul

That was a good one. Yeah it's a pretty good show. Hell of a pass-time.

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
big weekend plans, tree?

No. Expecting storms tonight and tomorrow. Gonna be cold Sunday. I'm gonna drink my cheap whiskey/diet and Rolling Rocks and play Metal Gear Solid V and watch movies with the wife and try not to annoy her. Her hormones have been really bad lately. She's really rounding out. I'm looking forward to the pool down the street opening.

supposed to be stormy daniels here too...i might watch some better call saul

That was a good one. Yeah it's a pretty good show. Hell of a pass-time.

I’ve yet to see season 3 but I adore the first two

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8356
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Time to go. Bye everyone. Have a good weekend.

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
tree_ wrote:
Time to go. Bye everyone. Have a good weekend.

bye tty tonight

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16128
Location: Mizzou
About 15 minutes...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
you leave at a weird time

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:45 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18507
Location: Seattle, WA
leaving work a few hours early today


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
bodysnatcher wrote:
leaving work a few hours early today

going back to the range?

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 8:31 am 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18507
Location: Seattle, WA
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
leaving work a few hours early today

going back to the range?


Nah flew to California

Range sesh was tight though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52466
Long day today then finally head home tomorrow after 9 days on the road

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14108
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Long day today then finally head home tomorrow after 9 days on the road

How are you liking the new gig?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52466
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Long day today then finally head home tomorrow after 9 days on the road

How are you liking the new gig?

I enjoy it. I always get to interact with new people and get to travel a bit. And when I'm not traveling, I get to work in my underwear and not have to shower if I so choose.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14108
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Long day today then finally head home tomorrow after 9 days on the road

How are you liking the new gig?

I enjoy it. I always get to interact with new people and get to travel a bit. And when I'm not traveling, I get to work in my underwear and not have to shower if I so choose.

When are you coming to Tennessee?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Sat April 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52466
Haha, not sure! There are a lot of conventions happening in Nashville, so I'm sure sooner rather than later.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53968
4.4 hours

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 67  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 18, 2018 9:32 pm