The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 3:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I would I think

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
Strat wrote:
I haven't even started yet

ugh

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1535
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:10 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
surfndestroy wrote:
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.
are you some sort of contractor

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
tree_ wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.
are you some sort of contractor

he’s a stripper

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:14 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
pics r it din happin

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5834
Location: Washington State
Today's a weird one. I have a two-hour planning meeting starting soon (at least there's pizza?) and then another meeting shortly after that. Which reminds me I should be sending the agenda out for the meeting...whoops.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
bune wrote:
Today's a weird one. I have a two-hour planning meeting starting soon (at least there's pizza?) and then another meeting shortly after that. Which reminds me I should be sending the agenda out for the meeting...whoops.

conference me in...i have some great ideas

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1535
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.
are you some sort of contractor

he’s a stripper

Tend to work full time but am lucky to be in a very in demand field. Lasted 18 months at current job. Will either contract or find full time in 2109.
Lenny - Not quite a stripper but a janitor for computers is how I like to think of it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 4:41 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
surfndestroy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.
are you some sort of contractor

he’s a stripper

Tend to work full time but am lucky to be in a very in demand field. Lasted 18 months at current job. Will either contract or find full time in 2109.
Lenny - Not quite a stripper but a janitor for computers is how I like to think of it.
OH MY GOD you're an AI BOT

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1535
tree_ wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:
21 hours left in my 2018 work year. 6 left for today.
are you some sort of contractor

he’s a stripper

Tend to work full time but am lucky to be in a very in demand field. Lasted 18 months at current job. Will either contract or find full time in 2109.
Lenny - Not quite a stripper but a janitor for computers is how I like to think of it.
OH MY GOD you're an AI BOT

New goal for next job and business card, have job title be AI Bot. It's nice to come here and be inspired.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 5:19 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
if you're not a robot how do you plan on living to 2109.. and what information do you have of this year that made you think specifically about the kind of work available to you?

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:21 am
Posts: 1535
tree_ wrote:
if you're not a robot how do you plan on living to 2109.. and what information do you have of this year that made you think specifically about the kind of work available to you?
Shit, didn't see that typo.
Travel, travel, travel. Chile for November, Japan and Singapore for December.
I've done this kind of break before. Two years ago I took 8 months off to travel. I lucked out in the workspace I'm in and fully taking advantage of it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
4.5 :(

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
4.5 :(

you deserve a raise

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37400
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
4.5 :(

you deserve a raise

Thank you, I agree

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 6:12 pm 
Online
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7632
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
how are you today elvie

_________________
tree_ presents M_D's Video Game Tournament: A Thief's End


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Wed October 10, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
4.5 :(

you deserve a raise

Thank you, I agree

how much do you make now?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: how many hours do you have left in the work day?
PostPosted: Thu October 11, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51715
3 and some change

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Strat and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 4:14 pm