Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Fri July 07, 2017 4:29 pm

http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/news-chopp ... sh-victim/

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 08, 2017 12:04 am

Image

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 08, 2017 12:07 am

Image

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 08, 2017 4:01 am

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 08, 2017 10:23 am

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 08, 2017 10:36 am

:lol:

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Fri July 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Fri July 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Burt ^

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 23, 2017 1:41 am

Anders wrote:

AL
That bird is like "well fuck you then". That's awesome

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 23, 2017 6:13 am

Image

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Fri July 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sat July 29, 2017 11:39 pm

theplatypus wrote:Image


I don't get it. Where's chud?

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 8:39 am

Hornet stung me in the foot today while kayaking...

not the best day in the world :gomez:

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Iholdthepain wrote:Hornet stung me in the foot today while kayaking...

not the best day in the world :gomez:

That is awful. Being trapped in a kayak during a hornet blitz sounds like a horrible way to spend a day.

I have been thinking about getting back into Kayaking but I almost killed myself once already.

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Unless one is allergic or the stingers are multiple , I never understood the fuss about a bee sting. It just stings a little.

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 6:26 pm

I was stung quite a bit as a child, always playing outside. Was never a big problem. Know a few allergic people though.

Re: Animals Being Dickvs

Sun July 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Hornet stings are awful, though.

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 10:30 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Unless one is allergic or the stingers are multiple , I never understood the fuss about a bee sting. It just stings a little.

Maybe I'm a puss... It hurt like a hell when I got stung, and then all day it was like a persistent major bone pain in my toe. Not much swelling, though, and today its almost like it never happened. Glad I'm not allergic, because I'd have been fucked!

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 10:31 pm

B wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Image


I don't get it. Where's chud?

Can we get back to talking about what's actually going on in this?

Re: Animals Being Dicks

Sun July 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Iholdthepain wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:Unless one is allergic or the stingers are multiple , I never understood the fuss about a bee sting. It just stings a little.

Maybe I'm a puss... It hurt like a hell when I got stung, and then all day it was like a persistent major bone pain in my toe. Not much swelling, though, and today its almost like it never happened. Glad I'm not allergic, because I'd have been fucked!

It can depend a lot on how much poison has been injected. Once the sting detaches from the bee's ass, there is a small bulb on the outer end that contains the poison. If you squeeze this bulb while pulling out the stinger, there's a good chance you'll squeeze more of the poison into your flesh hole. Then it'll hurt a fuckload more. This is why people recommend scraping out stingers, rather than pulling.
Post a reply