Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums (We've gone 0 DAYS without a petty, childish argument!)
Post a reply

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Tue October 20, 2020 8:00 pm

4-21-20-10-30-15

(The four was because my headphones fell off due to the extreme vigor of my pushing up)

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:20 pm

i've done two sets of 25 so far today...you're welcome, soma

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Soma is insane tho

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:48 pm

You're projecting again, fella.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:48 pm

take a joke you little beta bitch

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:51 pm

But like... jokes are meant to be funny. What you said was just strange.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:52 pm

he's working your approval

i make the point you are insane tho

it's pretty funny

ur too dumb hahaha

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:54 pm

:?

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 6:59 pm

wipe that dumb look off your face, sally

are your panties tangled up inside your cooch or what!?

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Where were you when Dev's mind finally broke?

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:00 pm

god my panties are always uncomfortable.. i think i need to go up a size.. i wonder if that will improve my overall mood

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:Where were you when Dev's mind finally broke?


it was probably you that showed me my own limitations oh great alpha master soma

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:03 pm

tree_ wrote:god my panties are always uncomfortable.. i think i need to go up a size.. i wonder if that will improve my overall mood

I wish Soma was as open minded as you!

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:08 pm

Have had perfect attendance record since gyms re-opened. Four times a week for an hour. Have lost 4 lbs but more importantly put on close to 10 lbs of muscle. Still need to lose at least another 15 but feel much better about myself. Shirts definitely fit differently, and slowly working on the pants.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:09 pm

surfndestroy wrote:Have had perfect attendance record since gyms re-opened. Four times a week for an hour. Have lost 4 lbs but more importantly put on close to 10 lbs of muscle. Still need to lose at least another 15 but feel much better about myself. Shirts definitely fit differently, and slowly working on the pants.

nice work old man

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 7:10 pm

I'm having a real hard time with motivation to exercise at all lately. Also I'm eating too much. Bad combination

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri December 18, 2020 10:31 pm

i did more push-ups...i think i broke a 100

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat December 19, 2020 4:01 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i did more push-ups...i think i broke a 100

sounds like you arer finally ready to take your little diaper off and put your big boy panties on

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat December 19, 2020 4:32 am

Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i did more push-ups...i think i broke a 100

sounds like you arer finally ready to take your little diaper off and put your big boy panties on

shut up

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat December 19, 2020 4:34 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i did more push-ups...i think i broke a 100

sounds like you arer finally ready to take your little diaper off and put your big boy panties on

shut up

weak comeback!
Post a reply