Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

hey RM, let's get jacked... together
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11106
Page 127 of 135

Author:  dad [ Thu October 08, 2020 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

30-30-30-30

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu October 08, 2020 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

dad wrote:
30-30-30-30

get swole

25-30-25-25

Author:  Rangi Guy [ Fri October 09, 2020 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

50

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 2:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

i'm going to do 12 tomorrow

Author:  dad [ Fri October 09, 2020 3:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm going to do 12 tomorrow

the heck you are.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

25-25-25-25-25-25

Author:  dad [ Fri October 09, 2020 10:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

Author:  Self [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Do you flex in front of the mirror now, Len?

Author:  Self [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

I would.

Author:  dad [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Self wrote:
Do you flex in front of the mirror now, Len?

not really flex...i guess i look in the mirror sometimes when i'm lifting my light dumbbells

honestly though i'm pretty weak

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

Author:  dad [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri October 09, 2020 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

like a drifter i am born to post alone

Author:  dad [ Sat October 10, 2020 12:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

like a drifter i am born to post alone

Live your truth, bub. dad is drinking.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat October 10, 2020 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

me too

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat October 10, 2020 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

sweet tea

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat October 10, 2020 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

i can't remember if i mentally accounted for the 25 i did right before lunch...ugh i'm getting old

Author:  dad [ Sat October 10, 2020 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

no, you’re getting jacked.

Page 127 of 135 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/