Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums (We've gone 0 DAYS without a petty, childish argument!)
Post a reply

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Thu October 08, 2020 9:04 pm

30-30-30-30

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Thu October 08, 2020 11:06 pm

dad wrote:30-30-30-30

get swole

25-30-25-25

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 2:27 am

50

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 2:38 am

i'm going to do 12 tomorrow

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 3:47 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:i'm going to do 12 tomorrow

the heck you are.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 10:51 pm

25-25-25-25-25-25

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 10:53 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:12 pm

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Do you flex in front of the mirror now, Len?

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:14 pm

I would.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:19 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:21 pm

Self wrote:Do you flex in front of the mirror now, Len?

not really flex...i guess i look in the mirror sometimes when i'm lifting my light dumbbells

honestly though i'm pretty weak

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:21 pm

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:40 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Fri October 09, 2020 11:41 pm

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

like a drifter i am born to post alone

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat October 10, 2020 12:18 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:25-25-25-25-25-25

heck yeah. Get it.

i'm going to do 13 tomorrow

damn, brah.

and listen to whitesnake

go down the only road you’ve ever know, Leonard.

like a drifter i am born to post alone

Live your truth, bub. dad is drinking.

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat October 10, 2020 1:24 am

me too

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat October 10, 2020 1:24 am

sweet tea

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat October 10, 2020 10:00 pm

i can't remember if i mentally accounted for the 25 i did right before lunch...ugh i'm getting old

Re: hey RM, let's get jacked... together

Sat October 10, 2020 10:05 pm

no, you’re getting jacked.
Post a reply