Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account...
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11077
Page 2 of 3

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri January 12, 2018 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

I still think HeyGuys is Tommy

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 12, 2018 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

theplatypus wrote:
I still think HeyGuys is Tommy

it is

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

What's a vanity search?

Author:  Anders [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Searching for posts about yourself.

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

People actually do that?

Author:  Anders [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Sounds like it.

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Is "not knowing what a vanity search is" a recurring Durden joke?

Author:  Anders [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Why would it be?

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri January 12, 2018 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

I don't know

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

because...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11077&p=1074304&hilit=vanity#p1074304

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1230&p=1064215&hilit=vanity#p1064215

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9596&p=947348&hilit=vanity#p947348

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7654&p=725460&hilit=vanity#p725460

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

I demand that a mod delete the last few posts in this thread.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

durdencommatyler wrote:
I demand that a mod delete the last few posts in this thread.

Image

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

Yeah in like Chapultepec

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

durdencommatyler wrote:
Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

We'll serve chrisadillas and joepapillas

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

We'll serve chrisadillas and joepapillas

This is my favorite thing on all of the internet.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

We'll serve chrisadillas and joepapillas

This is my favorite thing on all of the internet.

mine is your wife

Author:  Anders [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.


Author:  durdencommatyler [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

We'll serve chrisadillas and joepapillas

This is my favorite thing on all of the internet.

mine is your wife

She's the best.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Fri January 12, 2018 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: There's something unsettling about this HeyGuys account.

durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Let's get married and start a restaurant in Mexico, Ruddo.

We'll serve chrisadillas and joepapillas

This is my favorite thing on all of the internet.

mine is your wife

She's the best.

can confirm

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/