The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
1. money

it's not very meaningful tho...

you can have some of my ham

did you get anything good?

eh, nothing great...kind of a weird haul, but i don't care much about gifts

what weird shit did you get?

not really weird, just kinda random...like sex toys and strawberry dream hats

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13660
Location: Dat Azz
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
1. money

it's not very meaningful tho...

you can have some of my ham

did you get anything good?

eh, nothing great...kind of a weird haul, but i don't care much about gifts

what weird shit did you get?

not really weird, just kinda random...like sex toys and strawberry dream hats

I got a sex toy and some great hard to find beers from my girlfriend. And the complete series of The League on blue-ray. 8-)

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 9002
Location: An office full of assholes
PHATJ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
1. money

it's not very meaningful tho...

you can have some of my ham

did you get anything good?

eh, nothing great...kind of a weird haul, but i don't care much about gifts

what weird shit did you get?

not really weird, just kinda random...like sex toys and strawberry dream hats

I got a sex toy and some great hard to find beers from my girlfriend. And the complete series of The League on blue-ray. 8-)

what kind of sex toy?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13660
Location: Dat Azz
Chris_H_2 wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
1. money

it's not very meaningful tho...

you can have some of my ham

did you get anything good?

eh, nothing great...kind of a weird haul, but i don't care much about gifts

what weird shit did you get?

not really weird, just kinda random...like sex toys and strawberry dream hats

I got a sex toy and some great hard to find beers from my girlfriend. And the complete series of The League on blue-ray. 8-)

what kind of sex toy?

Something very similar to this:
Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32856
Location: Buenos Aires
Unranked except for the first and last places

Cash
This gorgeous, out of print Satchmo box set
Sopranos themed cookbook
Clothes (Two polo shirts,two button up shirts, one t shirt, some socks and boxer briefs)
Shark guitar capo
Five hot sauces including the hottest one I've ever tried
Framed family portrait
A bottle of adirondacks maple syrup
Batman bust
Three bottles of, from what I can tell, pretty fancy perfume (dad's gf sells perfume)
Desktop drum set
Lots of chocolate


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
hey chud how expensive is jorge's maple syrup?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: mtlqcca
Yeah, plat, welcome to the maple syrup club

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
hi argo

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18272
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.

:luv:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18272
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.

:luv:

I will also use this robe after showers


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51864
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.

:luv:

I will also use this robe after showers

as you should...you've earned that right

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 9002
Location: An office full of assholes
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.

:luv:

I will also use this robe after showers

Merry Christmas Mr. Hefner


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18272
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
spike wrote:
i received a bathrobe made with luxurious turkish cotton

do you take baths?

:wave:

:thumbsup:

yeah, baths are great.

:luv:

I will also use this robe after showers

Merry Christmas Mr. Hefner

It's my best option since my wife's commandeered my union suit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21693
Sex Toys and Maple Syrup. Same old same old on rm.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13660
Location: Dat Azz
Dev wrote:
Sex Toys and Maple Syrup. Same old same old on rm.

:naughty: :li:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: mtlqcca
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi argo

oh hi

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 5:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21693
PHATJ wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sex Toys and Maple Syrup. Same old same old on rm.

:naughty: :li:

grow up.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51602
Location: Sector 7-G
Dev wrote:
Maple Syrup

:?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ITT: we rank the stuff we got for Christmas
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13660
Location: Dat Azz
Dev wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sex Toys and Maple Syrup. Same old same old on rm.

:naughty: :li:

grow up.

I got what I wanted.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 1:53 pm