Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Random RMer wisdom
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11010
Page 1 of 4

Author:  dpupenya [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Random RMer wisdom

Alex wrote:
if dev wins, we all lose




/thread

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

go dev...great guy

Author:  dpupenya [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

dpupenya wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

let's jack his jaw

Author:  dpupenya [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

let's jack his jaw

you wanna jack his d*ck

Spoiler: show
Image

Author:  Dev [ Thu December 21, 2017 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

I have no idea why that pic of a duck made me laugh but it did.

Author:  run2death [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

Real talk: Nothing makes me more sad than my friends who got stuck in shitty places (West Texas and the Midwest) because they could never find the "right time" to move.

Cut the cord (fuck your family) and move!

Author:  Strat [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

run2death wrote:
Real talk: Nothing makes me more sad than my friends who got stuck in shitty places (West Texas and the Midwest) because they could never find the "right time" to move.

Cut the cord (fuck your family) and move!

Don't feel sad for them. its all they know. Its like a dog....the dog doesnt get sad because its dying....its us that projects that and causes our sadness.

The idiots stuck in the midwest are blissfully happy and fat and losing their hair.

Author:  Strat [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

I didnt mean any of that. Im just sad because I want all of my best friends to move out west near me

Author:  run2death [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

You meant it and it's fine.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

i tried like hell my first two years in MT to sell my friends and family on moving here, but i'm over it

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Author:  Strat [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

Monkey_Driven wrote:
I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

please don’t f*ck your family

Author:  Sgt. Crackpot [ Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
please don’t f*ck your family

Thank you for learning the hard way, to pass on this wisdom.

Uh, so who was it? Cousin? Sibling?

Author:  wease [ Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

Good ol’ dpup. Hope he’s doing ok.

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Tue May 22, 2018 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Author:  PHATJ [ Tue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Don’t worry M_D, I like the Midwest too. The people aren’t assholes.

Author:  doug rr [ Wed May 23, 2018 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

the midwest was a great place to grow up but I don't think i could ever move back

Author:  Monkey_Driven [ Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random RMer wisdom

PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Don’t worry M_D, I like the Midwest too. The people aren’t assholes.


Yeah, I can tap on the glass all the time and people don't throw receipts at me.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/