Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Alex wrote:if dev wins, we all lose




/thread

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:30 pm

go dev...great guy

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:31 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:32 pm

dpupenya wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

let's jack his jaw

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:34 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:go dev...great guy

Its true. What a dumbass Alex was

let's jack his jaw

you wanna jack his d*ck

Spoiler: show
Image

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Thu December 21, 2017 5:37 pm

I have no idea why that pic of a duck made me laugh but it did.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Real talk: Nothing makes me more sad than my friends who got stuck in shitty places (West Texas and the Midwest) because they could never find the "right time" to move.

Cut the cord (fuck your family) and move!

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 pm

run2death wrote:Real talk: Nothing makes me more sad than my friends who got stuck in shitty places (West Texas and the Midwest) because they could never find the "right time" to move.

Cut the cord (fuck your family) and move!

Don't feel sad for them. its all they know. Its like a dog....the dog doesnt get sad because its dying....its us that projects that and causes our sadness.

The idiots stuck in the midwest are blissfully happy and fat and losing their hair.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

I didnt mean any of that. Im just sad because I want all of my best friends to move out west near me

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm

You meant it and it's fine.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:28 pm

i tried like hell my first two years in MT to sell my friends and family on moving here, but i'm over it

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 pm

I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 pm

please don’t f*ck your family

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:please don’t f*ck your family

Thank you for learning the hard way, to pass on this wisdom.

Uh, so who was it? Cousin? Sibling?

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Good ol’ dpup. Hope he’s doing ok.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Tue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Don’t worry M_D, I like the Midwest too. The people aren’t assholes.

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Wed May 23, 2018 12:03 am

the midwest was a great place to grow up but I don't think i could ever move back

Re: Random RMer wisdom

Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 am

PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I like the Midwest. I've been all over the country. There are things to like everywhere.

Nope you are wrong and i hope you feel awful about your life.


Now I do...

Don’t worry M_D, I like the Midwest too. The people aren’t assholes.


Yeah, I can tap on the glass all the time and people don't throw receipts at me.
Post a reply