The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227  Next

are you a patriot?
yes 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
yes 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 16
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon July 30, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Did you get my No Man's Sky invitation? I'm still trying to figure out multiplayer capabilities.


I did, but I wasn't around the TV until late last night. Sorry I missed you. I just got off the first planet BTW.
Oh, cool. I think we can team up and go on raids and loot some shit. That would be fun. I have a freighter/fleet.

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon July 30, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14321
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Did you get my No Man's Sky invitation? I'm still trying to figure out multiplayer capabilities.


I did, but I wasn't around the TV until late last night. Sorry I missed you. I just got off the first planet BTW.
Oh, cool. I think we can team up and go on raids and loot some shit. That would be fun. I have a freighter/fleet.


I should be on tonight and tomorrow night (after 9). I really have no idea how it all works, still in the tutorial pretty much.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon July 30, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Did you get my No Man's Sky invitation? I'm still trying to figure out multiplayer capabilities.


I did, but I wasn't around the TV until late last night. Sorry I missed you. I just got off the first planet BTW.
Oh, cool. I think we can team up and go on raids and loot some shit. That would be fun. I have a freighter/fleet.


I should be on tonight and tomorrow night (after 9). I really have no idea how it all works, still in the tutorial pretty much.
I'm still trying to figure a lot out, too... I think that's the game's biggest appeal.. the feeling that there is always something new/mysterious to uncover/figure out .. and the freedom to go for it.. it allows for a very boring game play experience if you choose..

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Back to school traffic is back.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
For those of you working stiffs, how long is your lunch "hour"? We only get 30 minutes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4416
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
For those of you working stiffs, how long is your lunch "hour"? We only get 30 minutes.

20-25 minutes for me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Thu August 02, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Good morning RM, busy start to the day.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
For those of you working stiffs, how long is your lunch "hour"? We only get 30 minutes.

I don't time mine. I go to lunch, eat, relax a bit, then get back to work. No one here really cares as long as you get your shit done on time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Happy Friday RM, let git'r done.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50466
Where's dev?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Happy frimorni RM. Going home from hospital this afternoon finally. Good

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14321
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Happy frimorni RM. Going home from hospital this afternoon finally. Good


Your dog is going to hate you now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Happy frimorni RM. Going home from hospital this afternoon finally. Good


Your dog is going to hate you now.
haha prolly but will be so excited to see us

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14321
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Happy frimorni RM. Going home from hospital this afternoon finally. Good


Your dog is going to hate you now.
haha prolly but will be so excited to see us


You're probably excited to see him/her too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Him. Yeah we are

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14321
Location: Mizzou
tree_ wrote:
Him. Yeah we are


Give him a nice treat when you get home and make sure to give him plenty of attention too. Maybe a nice long walk when the baby's asleep.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6499
Location: the lake
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Him. Yeah we are


Give him a nice treat when you get home and make sure to give him plenty of attention too. Maybe a nice long walk when the baby's asleep.
yeah and we are going to introduce a blanky w his scent before we introduce him

_________________
Knob hockey radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Happy Monday guys; last work week before vacation.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4703
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Y'all must have had a quiet work week.
Happy Friday RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon August 13, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21118
good morning boys

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 11:38 am