The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 69  Next

are you a patriot?
yes 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
yes 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15534
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

david, all you need do is ask, im happy to help you avoid run on sentences in the future, friend

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

david, all you need do is ask, im happy to help you avoid run on sentences in the future, friend

no need

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15534
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

david, all you need do is ask, im happy to help you avoid run on sentences in the future, friend

no need

I disagree

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

david, all you need do is ask, im happy to help you avoid run on sentences in the future, friend

no need

I disagree

this is where we differ

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27790
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

You should go. It's a feel-good movie

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
theplatypus wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...i came in early because i woke up and couldn't back to sleep also i may have to leave and do my drug screen for my new job but if i don't i may leave early then again i may leave early anyway because i'm not feeling good plus there may be snow and we may get sent home anyway i was also thinking about going to see the disaster artist right after work but now i'm not sure i'll feel like it

You should go. It's a feel-good movie

if not tonight i'll go see it at some point next week

i can't wait to compare notes with you

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17756
i planned one chore for the morning and one for the evening.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
Dev wrote:
i planned one chore for the morning and one for the evening.

big day, eh?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15534
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
i planned one chore for the morning and one for the evening.

big day, eh?

it's all his intellect can muster

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
i planned one chore for the morning and one for the evening.

big day, eh?

it's all his intellect can muster

sshhhh

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17756
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
i planned one chore for the morning and one for the evening.

big day, eh?

huge day.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
i'm glad i don't have any baller moves to make today

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17756
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm glad i don't have any baller moves to make today

lol i wish. i gotta ball out twice and I hate it. still haven't done shit tho.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm glad i don't have any baller moves to make today

lol i wish. i gotta ball out twice and I hate it. still haven't done shit tho.

i'm just cleaning up my office...getting crap in order for my departure

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
this costochondritis is getting annoying...it flares up bad every time i eat lunch

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12290
Location: Illinois
Is that the thing where your sternum pops? I have that too!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
verb_to_trust wrote:
Is that the thing where your sternum pops? I have that too!

inflammation under the ribcage

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12290
Location: Illinois
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Is that the thing where your sternum pops? I have that too!

inflammation under the ribcage


It feels better after you pop it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40479
verb_to_trust wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Is that the thing where your sternum pops? I have that too!

inflammation under the ribcage


It feels better after you pop it

pop mine for me

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 69  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat January 20, 2018 12:59 pm