The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 110  Next

are you a patriot?
yes 50%  50%  [ 7 ]
yes 50%  50%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7400
Location: here
What's your THC?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
This isn't about fighting. It's about pushing up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
good morning boys...it's spitting snow here and everybody is freaking out about it...half the office showed up, now most people already here are leaving

i think imma just stay

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4222
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...it's spitting snow here and everybody is freaking out about it.


We're due to get some later today & over night, maybe an inch or so or maybe next to nothing. In the grand scheme of meteorology it's negligible but a potential inch of snow is a big deal here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...it's spitting snow here and everybody is freaking out about it...half the office showed up, now most people already here are leaving

i think imma just stay

lol. if they already made it to work why would they leave.

meanwhile I still haven't had a snow day.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning boys...it's spitting snow here and everybody is freaking out about it...half the office showed up, now most people already here are leaving

i think imma just stay

lol. if they already made it to work why would they leave.

meanwhile I still haven't had a snow day.

i know, right? i'm supposed to have a dr.'s appointment at 11 but i dunno if they're open or not...i just tried to call but it went to voicemail

i really don't want to have to reschedule

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
i'm at home now...boring day ahead

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at home now...boring day ahead

lol

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 124
I'm at the secretary of state. The most depressing place on earth.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 124
And I have to take a shit


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at home now...boring day ahead

lol

imma call jorge

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
I hate today.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
Dev wrote:
I hate today.

what's wrong, boo?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28346
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at home now...boring day ahead

lol

imma call jorge

Do it

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I hate today.

what's wrong, boo?

I just can't deal with reality today.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I hate today.

what's wrong, boo?

I just can't deal with reality today.

have you talked to the office hottie yet? maybe that will help

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue January 16, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
theplatypus wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at home now...boring day ahead

lol

imma call jorge

Do it

i don't have your number

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41482
good morning, boys....back to feeling restless

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning, boys....back to feeling restless

Get some excerise. I'll tell you this there's no easy gratification in the life of the mind. And that's not how we got here. We all got here the same way. brute strength. our ancestors were savages. so engage your adrenaline system. weight training is prob suited for you. just go for a fuggin walk even. put some earbuds in. you'll even start thinking better. No pussy walks either. walk half way accross town. make it to one of the parks.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19785
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning, boys....back to feeling restless

Get some excerise. I'll tell you this there's no easy gratification in the life of the mind. And that's not how we got here. We all got here the same way. brute strength. our ancestors were savages. so engage your adrenaline system. weight training is prob suited for you. just go for a fuggin walk even. put some earbuds in. you'll even start thinking better. No pussy walks either. walk half way accross town. make it to one of the parks.

I heard there’s a cool new challenge in GD some cats are doing this month.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18524
Kaius wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
good morning, boys....back to feeling restless

Get some excerise. I'll tell you this there's no easy gratification in the life of the mind. And that's not how we got here. We all got here the same way. brute strength. our ancestors were savages. so engage your adrenaline system. weight training is prob suited for you. just go for a fuggin walk even. put some earbuds in. you'll even start thinking better. No pussy walks either. walk half way accross town. make it to one of the parks.

I heard there’s a cool new challenge in GD some cats are doing this month.

lol

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 110  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bodysnatcher, Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed February 21, 2018 8:46 pm