The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 230  Next

are you a patriot?
yes 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
yes 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 16
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13567
Location: mtlqcca
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
He wants you to commit harakiri

do you want that as well?

No

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
The Argonaut wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
He wants you to commit harakiri

do you want that as well?

No

oh ok...thank you for wanting me to live

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65926
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!

if there’s one thing i have it’s spirit

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65926
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!

if there’s one thing i have it’s spirit

What if you have two things?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!

if there’s one thing i have it’s spirit

What if you have two things?

not sure i can handle two things

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65926
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!

if there’s one thing i have it’s spirit

What if you have two things?

not sure i can handle two things

I believe in you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail

Kobayashi Maru that shit, homey!

yeah i don’t know what that means

It's a salad.

im going to toss that salad, i do believe

That's the spirit!

if there’s one thing i have it’s spirit

What if you have two things?

not sure i can handle two things

I believe in you.

thank you for your belief in me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Posts: 490
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail


What's the project?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Mon April 16, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail


What's the project?

i’m not 100% sure yet but i know it involves our training platform

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
HeyGuys wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
great I’m about to be assigned to a project that I’m destined to fail


What's the project?

i’m not 100% sure yet but i know it involves our training platform

i was given additional access to the training platform yesterday and today it’s gone...and my manager is out

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
also, good morning boys

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21301
morning

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
what’s up, devo

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21301
eh, it seems like I have no work to do and I feel restless! what's up with you?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8900
Location: here
Girl in a boys thread

Girl in a boys thread


Nah nah nah nah nah nah........uuuuuu.......hhhhohh.......kkkwoo woo k. Barabas. sometimes I call them Pearl Jamp. Sometimes I don't ..

_________________
--- wrote:
i want for to hunker down


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50873
Dev wrote:
eh, it seems like I have no work to do and I feel restless! what's up with you?

i have some work to do but I’m not clear on the assignment and my manager is out so here I am on rm just postin away

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21301
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
eh, it seems like I have no work to do and I feel restless! what's up with you?

i have some work to do but I’m not clear on the assignment and my manager is out so here I am on rm just postin away

k so why did you take 37 minutes to reply?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys Pt.2 (still boys only)
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13167
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
eh, it seems like I have no work to do and I feel restless! what's up with you?

i have some work to do but I’m not clear on the assignment and my manager is out so here I am on rm just postin away

k so why did you take 37 minutes to reply?

He had to take a “bathroom break” to go masturbate


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 230  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], E.H. Ruddock, tree_ and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 25, 2018 3:32 pm