The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55934
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
malice wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
Talk to you later

gtfo

That's a muscle car, right?

Yes. I believe it's nicknamed "The Midget" which is terribly offensive. But it's a fast car, for sure.

I might actually enjoy hanging out with you, pal

8-)

Here's to someday, friend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4532
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
I'm inclined to dislike the types of people who would make an earnest post in this thread.

Hello, Dev :wave:

don't start! but I will admit one of your posts yesterday genuinely annoyed me.

Only one? Hmm.

you're one weird dude

Oh, you have no idea.

what's the weirdest thing about you? except for the constant crying

That's a good question. But difficult to answer because what I consider weird, you might not. And vice versa. Name some things you think are weird and I'll say whether or not I do those things and then I'll rank them.

ttyl

Oh, yeah. That's a good one. One of the weirdest things about me is that I have no idea what most internet abbreviations mean and I really don't care.

I call BS on that.

Spoiler: show
BS stands for bullshit

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9008
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
Bammer wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
I'm inclined to dislike the types of people who would make an earnest post in this thread.

Hello, Dev :wave:

don't start! but I will admit one of your posts yesterday genuinely annoyed me.

Only one? Hmm.

you're one weird dude

Oh, you have no idea.

what's the weirdest thing about you? except for the constant crying

That's a good question. But difficult to answer because what I consider weird, you might not. And vice versa. Name some things you think are weird and I'll say whether or not I do those things and then I'll rank them.

ttyl

Oh, yeah. That's a good one. One of the weirdest things about me is that I have no idea what most internet abbreviations mean and I really don't care.

I call BS on that.

Spoiler: show
BS stands for bullshit


What does ttyl stand for?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13562
Location: Lft Craquepeau
wease wrote:
Bammer wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
I'm inclined to dislike the types of people who would make an earnest post in this thread.

Hello, Dev :wave:

don't start! but I will admit one of your posts yesterday genuinely annoyed me.

Only one? Hmm.

you're one weird dude

Oh, you have no idea.

what's the weirdest thing about you? except for the constant crying

That's a good question. But difficult to answer because what I consider weird, you might not. And vice versa. Name some things you think are weird and I'll say whether or not I do those things and then I'll rank them.

ttyl

Oh, yeah. That's a good one. One of the weirdest things about me is that I have no idea what most internet abbreviations mean and I really don't care.

I call BS on that.

Spoiler: show
BS stands for bullshit


What does ttyl stand for?

Tongue tickle your labia.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:42 pm 
Online
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1510
theplatypus wrote:
bart wrote:
Regulars posters, probably a handful.

And how many non-regulars?

All of them.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38747
bart wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
bart wrote:
Regulars posters, probably a handful.

And how many non-regulars?

All of them.

i hate you too

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55934
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Officially, Dev. The rest are fine.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16542
durdencommatyler wrote:
Officially, Dev. The rest are fine.


Image
Try and see the truth in this picture... the fragility.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55934
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
You're an odd duck, Dev. I'll give you that. You're nothing if not consistent.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11860
Location: Illinois
Joey has nice hands


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45060
he does have nice hands!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38747
oh god

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55934
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38747
Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16542
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45060
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

who are you dating again?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38747
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

baller move using the queer word there

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38747
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

who are you dating again?

go style your hair

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45060
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

who are you dating again?

go style your hair

I don't need to style it len, it has natural flow

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Many RMers Do You Genuinely Dislike?
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55934
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
A well manicured hand is the sign of a competent and giving lover, guys. I'm sure you all know that.

queers like yourself always brag about how giving they are as lovers. it's just creepy. you're a creep to the core.

You should definitely use "queer" as a derogatory term. That definitely helps your cause and makes me enjoy/like you more. Totally. Also, why is it creepy to want to be a giving lover? Why actual objection could you possibly have to that? I'm being totally serious.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bart and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 12, 2017 10:28 am