The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:24 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20930
this is not the same as some stupid shit where you just draft your friends. this is about opposition to the people you hate.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13910
Location: Mizzou
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
kaius and myself are our own team now


Can I be the equipment manager?

he*l you can be the captain

we need a team name everyone else has a team name

i know i racked my brain for 34 seconds earlier this morning and came up with nothing...any suggestions?

how about the pretentious dorks with no ideas who will never be recognized as a team anyway?


A little long...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34276
Location: Mountains
i dont hate anyone though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13344
Location: mtlqcca
Strat wrote:
i dont hate anyone though.

Me neither. These cliques are tearing us apart

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:35 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49875
The Argonaut wrote:
Strat wrote:
i dont hate anyone though.

Me neither. These cliques are dev is tearing us apart

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49249
Dev wrote:
this is not the same as some stupid shit where you just draft your friends. this is about opposition to the people you hate.

our team hates everyone on the other teams equally

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20930
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
this is not the same as some stupid shit where you just draft your friends. this is about opposition to the people you hate.

our team hates everyone on the other teams equally

lenny get's it.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 4:55 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20930
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Strat wrote:
i dont hate anyone though.

Me neither. These cliques are dev is tearing us apart

no one has a more pernicious way of inhabitating the board than Ruddo. He could be a voice of reason among the good guys. Instead that voice is used only to placate his peers delusions.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:03 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 49875
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Strat wrote:
i dont hate anyone though.

Me neither. These cliques are dev is tearing us apart

no one has a more pernicious way of inhabitating the board than Ruddo. He could be a voice of reason among the good guys. Instead that voice is used only to placate his peers delusions.

I'm a terrible person and have done terrible things.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20594
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
this is not the same as some stupid shit where you just draft your friends. this is about opposition to the people you hate.

our team hates everyone on the other teams equally

Yeah I can't think of one boarder I hate more or less than any other boarder

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20594
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
kaius and myself are our own team now


Can I be the equipment manager?

he*l you can be the captain

we need a team name everyone else has a team name

i know i racked my brain for 34 seconds earlier this morning and came up with nothing...any suggestions?

Try thinking harder and for a longer period of time?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50294
Location: Sector 7-G
dev is doing everything he can to push me off the rogues but little does he know i have 5 and 10 rights


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:22 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20930
cutuphalfdead wrote:
dev is doing everything he can to push me off the rogues but little does he know i have 5 and 10 rights

wait, what?

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13344
Location: mtlqcca
cutuphalfdead wrote:
dev is doing everything he can to push me off the rogues but little does he know i have 5 and 10 rights

:haha:

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12561
Location: Mining for Tanners
Apparently I’m a free agent.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31117
Location: gone fishin'
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
dev is doing everything he can to push me off the rogues but little does he know i have 5 and 10 rights

wait, what?

Baseball thing

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12561
Location: Mining for Tanners
theplatypus wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
dev is doing everything he can to push me off the rogues but little does he know i have 5 and 10 rights

wait, what?

Baseball thing

Get your shit together, Dev. Baseball is everything.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49249
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
kaius and myself are our own team now


Can I be the equipment manager?

he*l you can be the captain

we need a team name everyone else has a team name

i know i racked my brain for 34 seconds earlier this morning and came up with nothing...any suggestions?

Try thinking harder and for a longer period of time?

done and done

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 8:17 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 20930
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Strat wrote:
i dont hate anyone though.

Me neither. These cliques are dev is tearing us apart

no one has a more pernicious way of inhabitating the board than Ruddo. He could be a voice of reason among the good guys. Instead that voice is used only to placate his peers delusions.

I'm a terrible person and have done terrible things.

sort your clique out.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32766
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Kaius wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
we could probably pick up Kaius on waivers. He seems shady.

Fair warning... I think loyalty is overrated

you'll fit right in

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dev, Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon July 16, 2018 1:10 am