The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5384
this thread became a total dumpster fire

but i roll with the love triangle of doom (photo enclosed)

Spoiler: show
Image

which has formed an alliance with the rogues

so now i must insert myself into this and start slaying m-therf---ers

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 8534
Location: Mining for Tanners
Catch me up, what happened?

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 16773
The Argonaut wrote:
I fear dev may have been the one who came closest to being vanquished today

o rly?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19767
spike wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
I fear dev may have been the one who came closest to being vanquished today

o rly?

not really

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11931
Location: mtlqcca
yes really. I hope we can all recover, but I really don't know

_________________
, yo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58842
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

I promise you... I ain't going anywhere. It'll take way more than Dev to get rid of me. Sorry, RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58842
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
PHATJ wrote:
Catch me up, what happened?

Literally nothing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

I promise you... I ain't going anywhere. It'll take way more than Dev to get rid of me. Sorry, RM.

I wouldnt challenge him. Im not confident that Dev won't stoop as low as one can go to get at the good people of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58842
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

I promise you... I ain't going anywhere. It'll take way more than Dev to get rid of me. Sorry, RM.

I wouldnt challenge him. Im not confident that Dev won't stoop as low as one can go to get at the good people of RM.

I'd love for Dev to give up the shtick. But I admire his tenacity and it keeps things interesting. Neither of us were anywhere near "vanquished" today. That's just crazy talk.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19767
lol "the good ppl of RM"

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

I promise you... I ain't going anywhere. It'll take way more than Dev to get rid of me. Sorry, RM.

I wouldnt challenge him. Im not confident that Dev won't stoop as low as one can go to get at the good people of RM.

I'd love for Dev to give up the shtick. But I admire his tenacity and it keeps things interesting. Neither of us were anywhere near "vanquished" today. That's just crazy talk.

I dont think its shtick, anymore.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58842
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

I promise you... I ain't going anywhere. It'll take way more than Dev to get rid of me. Sorry, RM.

I wouldnt challenge him. Im not confident that Dev won't stoop as low as one can go to get at the good people of RM.

I'd love for Dev to give up the shtick. But I admire his tenacity and it keeps things interesting. Neither of us were anywhere near "vanquished" today. That's just crazy talk.

I dont think its shtick, anymore.

That's sure what a lot of RMers are trying to tell me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 8534
Location: Mining for Tanners
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Catch me up, what happened?

Literally nothing.

Perfect

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18485
our team's better.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19767
guwop

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18485
squad!

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19767
it's weird not seeing lenny up there but also it makes sense

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12864
Location: Illinois
Are we still undefeated?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19767
Dev had a draw with Ruddo but we haven't lost one yet.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: official rosters UPDATED: DEC. 10, 2017
PostPosted: Mon December 11, 2017 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18485
Kaius wrote:
it's weird not seeing lenny up there but also it makes sense

yeah...

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 18, 2018 8:30 pm