Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: official rosters

Thu December 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Kaius wrote:And Strat predictably shows up to spout off more hypocritical insults in an attempt to gain the moral high ground.

sigh

Thu December 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Thu December 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Strat wrote:and there is Kaius doing what he does. SHOCKING.

"doing what he does"
WEAK
you guys fucking suck.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Dev wrote:

"doing what he does"
WEAK
you guys fucking suck.

He won't actually say anything if it's not an insult or unfettered support for dct. Nothing to see here.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Kaius wrote:
Dev wrote:

"doing what he does"
WEAK
you guys fucking suck.

He won't actually say anything if it's not an insult or unfettered support for dct. Nothing to see here.

When did you adopt this new tact? Was it just in the last couple of days? I admit I haven't paid attention to your posts in a while because you were either gone or inactive or trying to avoid advancing up into the next level in terms of post count. I'm not sure why. But, regardless... I don't remember this style from you before.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:47 pm

This is a really sad day in RM history. I'm glad I wasn't around for it. Then again, maybe I could've done something to stop it. It all just went too far. I feel really sad right now.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:48 pm

The Argonaut wrote:This is a really sad day in RM history. I'm glad I wasn't around for it. Then again, maybe I could've done something to stop it. It all just went too far. I feel really sad right now.

Cheer up, friend. We're all on the same side. And no permanent damage was done.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:48 pm

The Argonaut wrote:This is a really sad day in RM history. I'm glad I wasn't around for it. Then again, maybe I could've done something to stop it. It all just went too far. I feel really sad right now.

I would have been worried about your perfect hair getting messed up though.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Look, setting all other beefs and nonsense aside.... can we all agree that, yes, Argo has amazing hair?

Thu December 07, 2017 11:52 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Look, setting all other beefs and nonsense aside.... can we all agree that, yes, Argo has amazing hair?

Easily the best hair on RM. Though Doug may give him a run for his money and I've never actually seen Dougs hair. I just assume its beautiful from a lifetime absent of stress.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:53 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

Cheer up, friend. We're all on the same side. And no permanent damage was done.

No, I think damage was done. things were said

Thu December 07, 2017 11:53 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Look, setting all other beefs and nonsense aside.... can we all agree that, yes, Argo has amazing hair?

no

Thu December 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Strat wrote:

Easily the best hair on RM. Though Doug may give him a run for his money and I've never actually seen Dougs hair. I just assume its beautiful from a lifetime absent of stress.

Until we see confirmation of dougray's do, Argo remains the undisputed champion.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:54 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:

Until we see confirmation of dougray's do, Argo remains the undisputed champion.

Except for Lenny. Lenny disputes it. But other than that...!

Thu December 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Nothing "new". Regardless of flavor or schtick, all of my posts are rooted in personal truth or honesty. That's always been the case. I think time away from the board has only brought me clarity.

Thu December 07, 2017 11:56 pm

welcome back, kaius

Thu December 07, 2017 11:59 pm

That's what I was gonna say, Lenny.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:02 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:welcome back, kaius

I just can't quit you

Fri December 08, 2017 12:20 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Dev wins!

dev is conducting a vanquishing 101 class in this thread, but i'm not sure he'll succeed against durden.

Fri December 08, 2017 12:24 am

I fear dev may have been the one who came closest to being vanquished today
Post a reply