The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
With all the shtick taking place in GD, I want to make a safe place for sincerity. Please, no joking around in this thread. Let's see how this goes.

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
When is lenny's birthday? Does lenny really have a 12 year old son?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
i lie a lot, but earnestly

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8987
Location: Space City
This thread means well. Good luck, tree_.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
you're still missing the point.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Dev wrote:
you're still missing the point.

What's the point, Dev?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
this dev tree feud is hecka amusing

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 8808
Thin Lizzy rules.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
you're still missing the point.

What's the point, Dev?

for you to stop expressing yourself in a completely obvious and tuneless manner.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
you're still missing the point.

What's the point, Dev?

for you to stop expressing yourself in a completely obvious and tuneless manner.

You're right. I think this is true. I guess I'm just bored. Sorry if this bothers you.

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
you're still missing the point.

What's the point, Dev?

for you to stop expressing yourself in a completely obvious and tuneless manner.

You're right. I think this is true. I guess I'm just bored. Sorry if this bothers you.

it would be fine if you weren't intent on annoying me with it.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
i enjoy the listlessness of tree

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
you're still missing the point.

What's the point, Dev?

for you to stop expressing yourself in a completely obvious and tuneless manner.

You're right. I think this is true. I guess I'm just bored. Sorry if this bothers you.

it would be fine if you weren't intent on annoying me with it.

How do you suppose I'm intent on annoying you with it?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i enjoy the listlessness of tree

I'm glad you're amused, lenny. :)

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i enjoy the listlessness of tree

I'm glad you're amused, lenny. :)

just trying to get through the day too, bruh

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Also, Dev, can you give me pointers on how to be a better, less annoying poster?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
tree_ wrote:
Also, Dev, can you give me pointers on how to be a better, less annoying poster?

yeah, this post is bad.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Also, Dev, can you give me pointers on how to be a better, less annoying poster?

yeah, this post is bad.

What's bad about it?

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Also, Dev, can you give me pointers on how to be a better, less annoying poster?

yeah, this post is bad.

What's bad about it?

everything

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Earnest Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 6020
Location: the lake
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Dev wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Also, Dev, can you give me pointers on how to be a better, less annoying poster?

yeah, this post is bad.

What's bad about it?

everything

Your earnesty, frankly, is in question. I don't know why you feel the need to attack me. I just want to be your friend.

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rangi Guy and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 20, 2018 5:04 am