The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

Disagree

You'd be like Harmony Korine

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38889
theplatypus wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

Disagree

You'd be like Harmony Korine

how so?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15971
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

worse than thodoks?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38889
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

worse than thodoks?

yes...i'd be withoutrings level bad

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46897
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

worse than thodoks?

yes...i'd be withoutrings level bad

prove it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Mon September 25, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38889
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
guys, i would be a terrible interviewee

worse than thodoks?

yes...i'd be withoutrings level bad

prove it

ask me a question right now and you'll see

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1116
Location: Most likely at the office...
That was kewl. Great job to all involved.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15971
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5133
Location: the afterlife...
Great interview, 'snatcher :thumbsup:

Good job, Jorge.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue December 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 10564
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15971
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?

even if you shit all over your girlfriend's floor?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue December 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 10564
spike wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?

even if you shit all over your girlfriend's floor?

its sounded like he made out ok, he wasnt cleaning it with a toothbrush lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56139
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?

even if you shit all over your girlfriend's floor?

its sounded like he made out ok, he wasnt cleaning it with a toothbrush lol

:lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13322
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?

even if you shit all over your girlfriend's floor?

its sounded like he made out ok, he wasnt cleaning it with a toothbrush lol

:lol:


:haha:

despite the humiliation, i came out with a story that made you guys laugh, plus losing a girlfriend that i didn't like anymore. so, win-win!

as for loving poop, and a little more detail than i got into with Jorge... when i was about 14, i contracted giardia while swimming in a ditch (Mississippi, right?). it went undiagnosed for months, and during this time - which was during the school year - i had extreme pain and diarrhea problems. unfortunately, due to needing to go constantly at school or during class, i was ridiculed on almost a daily basis by kids in my grade and older. after i was able to finally get diagnosed and get some medication in me, i eventually developed IBS (which is a common side effect of giardia). at this point, i just threw my hands up in the air, said "fuck it", and developed a defense mechanism to laugh at myself with all the others. i learned that if i beat them to the joke, it would kill the desire to be made fun of. a tough and embarrassing thing to learn when you're 15, but something that helped me grow. now, i just find it hilarious. i mean, it's poop. it's a funny stigma in society, and i've found that there are a lot of people who find poop funny but just don't broach the topic. strangely, i've broken a lot of ground with eventual friends by joking about poop.

so, i guess you could say that while poop was at first a low point as a kid, it's now something that enhances my life.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38889
if pooping/farting stops becoming amusing/interesting to me i should probably just off myself

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56139
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I've actually never been prone to poop/fart humor. But a good story is a good story, y'know?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Tue September 26, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31393
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
spike wrote:
i'd think an ibs sufferer would hate poop. amazing.


im not sure if its the same for all with ibs, but for me the poop is the relief, the part i hate is all the pain leading up to that point....though sometimes i hate the poop part too :?

even if you shit all over your girlfriend's floor?

its sounded like he made out ok, he wasnt cleaning it with a toothbrush lol

:lol:


:haha:

despite the humiliation, i came out with a story that made you guys laugh, plus losing a girlfriend that i didn't like anymore. so, win-win!

as for loving poop, and a little more detail than i got into with Jorge... when i was about 14, i contracted giardia while swimming in a ditch (Mississippi, right?). it went undiagnosed for months, and during this time - which was during the school year - i had extreme pain and diarrhea problems. unfortunately, due to needing to go constantly at school or during class, i was ridiculed on almost a daily basis by kids in my grade and older. after i was able to finally get diagnosed and get some medication in me, i eventually developed IBS (which is a common side effect of giardia). at this point, i just threw my hands up in the air, said "fuck it", and developed a defense mechanism to laugh at myself with all the others. i learned that if i beat them to the joke, it would kill the desire to be made fun of. a tough and embarrassing thing to learn when you're 15, but something that helped me grow. now, i just find it hilarious. i mean, it's poop. it's a funny stigma in society, and i've found that there are a lot of people who find poop funny but just don't broach the topic. strangely, i've broken a lot of ground with eventual friends by joking about poop.

so, i guess you could say that while poop was at first a low point as a kid, it's now something that enhances my life.


I've never felt so close to you.

I dealt with IBS for a number of years, most was related to diet and anxiety. I left so many hockey games to shit my brains out. It would bring the sweats and some times bumps and rashes all over my body. I would take Imodium AD as a precaution and that would just ultimately back me up and make it worse. But as an 18 year old kid....i didnt want to deal with leaving the game to shit my brains out. So it is what needed to be done.

My girlfriend is pretty open about her pooping. its adorable.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Wed September 27, 2017 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13322
Location: Seattle, WA
man, i popped Imodium AD like like candy!
I just didn't know what else to do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Wed September 27, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue December 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 10564
bodysnatcher wrote:
man, i popped Imodium AD like like candy!
I just didn't know what else to do.


i was always scared to do something to slow or stop the pooping because the pain ive always experienced up to the point that i could poop was awful, while the sudden need to go to the bathroom has always been inconvenient, the issues id deal with if i was stopped up, like if i had had a lot of cheese before in IBS attack was worse, intense pain and no relief for long periods of time. through the years ive tried to figure out all of the foods that would cause the problems and limit them, though the only one ive totally cut out is ranch dressing :( , but its never consistent, i can eat the same exact thing from the same place 5 days in a row and 1 day ill have an attack, so i haven't totally changed my diet, but i do have go to foods that as far as i can remember have never caused an attack (i think the first time i remember having issues was around 10 years old, now im 38 so a long friggen time lol ) and eat and drink only those things on days that i dont want to chance an attack, like a concert or all day event of some sort. school was definitely the worst place to deal with the issues, kids wanting to make fun, teachers thinking i was just trying to get out of class, and no doctor that could figure out the problem so no doctors note to help me out. just having people in your life that understand what you go through during an attack and arent upset by the inconvenience of hunting for a bathroom on a road trip and sometimes waiting through multiple trips to the bathroom before hitting the road again, not being able to do dinner and a movie because chances of making it through the movie are slim so doing movie and a late dinner become the norm, knowing that doing much more then running straight home after a dinner out is probably not happening, and basically just having to change plans in an instant because an attack is brewing. these days about the only pooping related thing im embarrassed by are the sounds, i want to be as quiet as possible when i go which is usually not possible, but i dont care that people know im in there to poop or that they have to see me go 2 or 3 times in a short period of time, but if i sit down and just unload loudly ill usually still feel a bit embarrassed :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Voice Interview #15: bodysnatcher
PostPosted: Wed September 27, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Do I want to read that

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu December 14, 2017 10:37 pm