The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8972
Location: here
Amen
Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3532
Location: right there
He is missed. :(

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:06 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
Yes indeed.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:06 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22148
Location: the beach
i still don't know the story behind this..someone help me out


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51968
doug rr wrote:
i still don't know the story behind this..someone help me out

No one really knows what he did, just that he has to do some time.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22148
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i still don't know the story behind this..someone help me out

No one really knows what he did, just that he has to do some time.


oh man, do we know how much time?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:13 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
Not yet. Final sentencing is still a while away.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66942
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Yikes. Sucks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:22 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
I find it amazing that you Americans have these bizarre rules that allow someone to go to court, be found (or plead) guilty, and then go home under your own reconnaissance for a few weeks or months, only to then have to turn up to then go to jail at some predetermined date.

Seriously, if you've done something that warrants potentially years of prison time, how can you be then allowed to roam free for a few months after being found guilty?

This is nothing to do with d-pup btw, I just can't fathom this scenario. If someone deserves prison time in Australia then that's it, that time starts straight away, not 3 months later.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51968
Higgs wrote:
I find it amazing that you Americans have these bizarre rules that allow someone to go to court, be found (or plead) guilty, and then go home under your own reconnaissance for a few weeks or months, only to then have to turn up to then go to jail at some predetermined date.

Seriously, if you've done something that warrants potentially years of prison time, how can you be then allowed to roam free for a few months after being found guilty?

This is nothing to do with d-pup btw, I just can't fathom this scenario. If someone deserves prison time in Australia then that's it, that time starts straight away, not 3 months later.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?

They should probably just be sent to some island, huh?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:24 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22148
Location: the beach
ha


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
Why not straight to jail?

You are guilty and are a danger to society and must be locked away and punished! Starting in 3 months time...

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:26 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
Oh! Haha.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3532
Location: right there
Higgs wrote:
Oh! Haha.

yeah dude :lol:


but I agree, it's weird.

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:49 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2090
Location: Most likely at the office...
It's been a looooong day here...

Good night all.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33130
Location: Buenos Aires
doug rr wrote:
i still don't know the story behind this..someone help me out

He beat the living hell out of somebody.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22148
Location: the beach
theplatypus wrote:
doug rr wrote:
i still don't know the story behind this..someone help me out

He beat the living hell out of somebody.


trag?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33130
Location: Buenos Aires
RIP


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6243
Location: Washington State
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Higgs wrote:
I find it amazing that you Americans have these bizarre rules that allow someone to go to court, be found (or plead) guilty, and then go home under your own reconnaissance for a few weeks or months, only to then have to turn up to then go to jail at some predetermined date.

Seriously, if you've done something that warrants potentially years of prison time, how can you be then allowed to roam free for a few months after being found guilty?

This is nothing to do with d-pup btw, I just can't fathom this scenario. If someone deserves prison time in Australia then that's it, that time starts straight away, not 3 months later.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?

They should probably just be sent to some island, huh?

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Moment of silence for dpupenya
PostPosted: Fri January 26, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9732
i hope dpup doesn't turn MS-13 while he is in there

unless he has to in order to survive

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BurtReynolds, Google [Bot], Higgs, PHATJ and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu November 15, 2018 7:10 am