Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:29 pm

we're all very happy to see you again

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:36 pm

:luv:

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:37 pm

he left again :?

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:37 pm

:|

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:38 pm

i miss him like a fat kid miss cake

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Why would a fat kid miss cake?

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:39 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Why would a fat kid miss cake?

sometimes there's just not any cake

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:50 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Why would a fat kid miss cake?

sometimes there's just not any cake

That sucks, when that happens. But I don't think only fat kids miss cake when there just isn't any cake.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 5:52 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Why would a fat kid miss cake?

sometimes there's just not any cake

That sucks, when that happens. But I don't think only fat kids miss cake when there just isn't any cake.

they are more likely to due to their morbid obesity

the point here is, i miss fat mickey and his cake

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 21, 2017 6:21 pm

I enjoyed seeing a human bass post flying under the radar.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Fri September 22, 2017 5:35 am

washing machine wrote:I enjoyed seeing a human bass post flying under the radar.

I had quite the opposite reaction. He has posted a few times recently.

HB is lurking in the rm shadows...

Re: welcome back, mickey

Wed September 27, 2017 2:25 am

Human Bass and I are forever connected.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Wed September 27, 2017 3:12 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Why would a fat kid miss cake?

sometimes there's just not any cake

That sucks, when that happens. But I don't think only fat kids miss cake when there just isn't any cake.

they are more likely to due to their morbid obesity

the point here is, i miss fat mickey and his cake

My point is, they are fat kids. So they probably ate the cake, which is why there isn't any around. So, they don't miss it. Not like I miss Mickey, anyway.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Wed September 27, 2017 11:19 pm

I don't miss him, he went out of line when he started harassing friends of mine on Facebook.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 28, 2017 12:02 am

Yeah Mickey can be a douche.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 28, 2017 12:37 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Yeah Mickey can be a douche.

thats why he died

Re: welcome back, mickey

Thu September 28, 2017 12:57 am

all hail mickey

Re: welcome back, mickey

Sun January 21, 2018 9:58 am

Jammer XCI wrote:I don't miss him, he went out of line when he started harassing friends of mine on Facebook.


I'm pretty sure this never happened but I wouldn't put money on it.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Sun January 21, 2018 10:01 am

I just want you guys to know that, since more or less retiring from posting life (around the same time I started my master's program in poetry), I have spent an INORDINATE amount of time listening to people at parties talk about the tarot.

Re: welcome back, mickey

Sun January 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Mickey is the one who will bring balance.
Post a reply