The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35401
Iholdthepain wrote:
Why does this thread not get locked, but kaius' thread does?

stupid... That's why :roll:

thip...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:27 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18292
Location: the beach
thip is that kid with a knife right?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35401
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:32 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18292
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


40 with knife>20 with knife
> that means crazy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 6588
Location: The Twin Cities
doug rr wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Self wrote:
The baconization of America is stupid

yeah it's pretty dumb

i agree...bacon is still pretty dang great though

of course it's delicious


by itself


And on burgers. Go Vikings, Pats, and Broncos.

_________________
I'll be on my own side...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 4998
Location: the afterlife...
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


40 with knife>20 with knife
> that means crazy

It's a machete... I used it for chopping driftwood for fire while canoeing the Green River.

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 4998
Location: the afterlife...
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
thip...

hey Lenny...

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 12727
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Iholdthepain wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


40 with knife>20 with knife
> that means crazy

It's a machete... I used it for chopping driftwood for fire while canoeing the Green River.

Sounds like something a serial killer would say.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 4998
Location: the afterlife...
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


40 with knife>20 with knife
> that means crazy

It's a machete... I used it for chopping driftwood for fire while canoeing the Green River.

Sounds like something a serial killer would say.

I have no death notches in my belt... no ear necklaces to speak of...

I bet you can't say the same, Sarge...

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: why was kaius' thread
PostPosted: Thu September 14, 2017 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 12727
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Iholdthepain wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
thip is that kid with a knife right?

he's like 40, but yes


40 with knife>20 with knife
> that means crazy

It's a machete... I used it for chopping driftwood for fire while canoeing the Green River.

Sounds like something a serial killer would say.

I have no death notches in my belt... no ear necklaces to speak of...

I bet you can't say the same, Sarge...

That's classified information.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 20, 2017 8:13 pm