The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i nominate my dad

ur dad is canadian?

i honestly don't know...he could be?

you should ask him.

shoot him a text.

i really hate that phrase

stop being uptight. text ur dad.

he's blind


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
Strat wrote:
Shoot me a text too, len.

you shut your whore mouth


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14094
Strat wrote:
Im a minnesotan and played at the MN State Hockey Tournament and therefore I am more of a and a better Canadian than Dev.

ur definitely dumb looking enough.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18292
Location: the beach
other than those rubes i mentioned earlier from ontario, I'll choose my wife and john candy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
doug rr wrote:
other than those rubes i mentioned earlier from ontario, I'll choose my wife and john candy

oh god


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29406
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im a minnesotan and played at the MN State Hockey Tournament and therefore I am more of a and a better Canadian than Dev.

ur definitely dumb looking enough.

Well that is an awful thing to say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im a minnesotan and played at the MN State Hockey Tournament and therefore I am more of a and a better Canadian than Dev.

ur definitely dumb looking enough.

Well that is an awful thing to say.

punch him in the dick


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:55 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18292
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
other than those rubes i mentioned earlier from ontario, I'll choose my wife and john candy

oh god


what?

go broncos


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29406
Location: Mountains
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im a minnesotan and played at the MN State Hockey Tournament and therefore I am more of a and a better Canadian than Dev.

ur definitely dumb looking enough.

Well that is an awful thing to say.

punch him in the dick

No.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Im a minnesotan and played at the MN State Hockey Tournament and therefore I am more of a and a better Canadian than Dev.

ur definitely dumb looking enough.

Well that is an awful thing to say.

punch him in the dick

No.

just do it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 29406
Location: Mountains
Im tired of this tomfoolery.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 35701
Strat wrote:
Im tired of this tomfoolery.

just do what i demand, please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14094
i watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 of lettrrkenny last night. some big laughs. rural canada is so dumb. lot's of truth in this show.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 12422
Location: Seattle, WA
what about CanadianTM who's always emailing me discount prescription medication offers?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18292
Location: the beach
Dev wrote:
i watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 of lettrrkenny last night. some big laughs. rural canada is so dumb. lot's of truth in this show.


can you pm me season 3?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Tue September 12, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14094
doug rr wrote:
Dev wrote:
i watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 of lettrrkenny last night. some big laughs. rural canada is so dumb. lot's of truth in this show.

can you pm me season 3?

I found it easily on a torrent site.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Wed September 13, 2017 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 8256
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
William Shatner


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Wed September 13, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 2861
The Mackenzie Bros

And Mike Myers


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Wed September 13, 2017 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 14094

lol

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Worlds greatest Canadian tournament
PostPosted: Wed September 13, 2017 5:19 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 28309
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
haha

_________________
Gravity is pseudo science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Leatherhead and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 26, 2017 5:40 am