Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10426
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Strat [ Sat September 09, 2017 1:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

Dont cry for it, this boards already dead.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat September 09, 2017 1:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

rm is more alive than ever thanks to our sweet devin

Author:  96583UP [ Sat September 09, 2017 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

yeah but he falsified his research, so that RDU-90 could be approved and Devlin McGregor could give you Provasic

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat September 09, 2017 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

96583UP wrote:
yeah but he falsified his research, so that RDU-90 could be approved and Devlin McGregor could give you Provasic

oh, uh, yeah

Author:  Mecca [ Sat September 09, 2017 3:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

daft twat wrote:
Aside from Edzeppe's Mind Your Tanners triumph, has there been a second account worth a shit?

mailbot

Author:  pepperwhiteMFC [ Sat September 09, 2017 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Its only taken 10 years for me to witness this rule go into effect. That's some awesome progress. 8-)


Incorrect. I had a damned fine HAL9000 account before I was a mod, and Nick deleted it and totally threatened to ban me for it.


Were you impersonating hal9000 with it? This board has had me so spooked that I don't trust it. The distrust helped me form a comfortable level of interest bridled by apathy.

Author:  B [ Mon September 11, 2017 12:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Its only taken 10 years for me to witness this rule go into effect. That's some awesome progress. 8-)


Incorrect. I had a damned fine HAL9000 account before I was a mod, and Nick deleted it and totally threatened to ban me for it.


Were you impersonating hal9000 with it? This board has had me so spooked that I don't trust it. The distrust helped me form a comfortable level of interest bridled by apathy.


Yes. He had like 3 or 4 posts. Nick didn't just lock the account. He deleted it. Erasing my jokes from existence. :gomez:

Author:  pepperwhiteMFC [ Mon September 11, 2017 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Its only taken 10 years for me to witness this rule go into effect. That's some awesome progress. 8-)


Incorrect. I had a damned fine HAL9000 account before I was a mod, and Nick deleted it and totally threatened to ban me for it.


Were you impersonating hal9000 with it? This board has had me so spooked that I don't trust it. The distrust helped me form a comfortable level of interest bridled by apathy.


Yes. He had like 3 or 4 posts. Nick didn't just lock the account. He deleted it. Erasing my jokes from existence. :gomez:


I'm sorry, that's a bummer. Nick sounds like a highly vigilant mod.

Author:  B [ Mon September 11, 2017 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Its only taken 10 years for me to witness this rule go into effect. That's some awesome progress. 8-)


Incorrect. I had a damned fine HAL9000 account before I was a mod, and Nick deleted it and totally threatened to ban me for it.


Were you impersonating hal9000 with it? This board has had me so spooked that I don't trust it. The distrust helped me form a comfortable level of interest bridled by apathy.


Yes. He had like 3 or 4 posts. Nick didn't just lock the account. He deleted it. Erasing my jokes from existence. :gomez:


I'm sorry, that's a bummer. Nick sounds like a highly vigilant mod.


He was the worst mod until they started making me moderate.

Author:  pepperwhiteMFC [ Tue September 12, 2017 4:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stop making fake accounts to spoof other board members

B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
B wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Its only taken 10 years for me to witness this rule go into effect. That's some awesome progress. 8-)


Incorrect. I had a damned fine HAL9000 account before I was a mod, and Nick deleted it and totally threatened to ban me for it.


Were you impersonating hal9000 with it? This board has had me so spooked that I don't trust it. The distrust helped me form a comfortable level of interest bridled by apathy.


Yes. He had like 3 or 4 posts. Nick didn't just lock the account. He deleted it. Erasing my jokes from existence. :gomez:


I'm sorry, that's a bummer. Nick sounds like a highly vigilant mod.


He was the worst mod until they started making me moderate.


Were they big shoes that you had to fill? And, more importantly-- when you put them on, were they sweaty?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/