The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 3:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2639
Location: The In Between
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 3:41 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3888
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
my lower back is hurting and i haven't done a dang thing to cause it
Hang upside down for a few moments, Lenny. Not for too long though, or a blood vessel could rupture or you could trigger your brain to hemorrhage.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 4:46 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33193
Location: Buenos Aires
One can feel old at just about any age. I'm 30 and I feel old every time I walk by the teenagers who hang out in the park near my apartment building. I remember feeling old when I was 24 and went to my then-girlfriend's sister's 20th birthday party.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 5:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16339
Location: Lft Craquepeau
theplatypus wrote:
I'm 30 and I feel old every time I walk by the teenagers who hang out in the park near my apartment building.

They think you're old too.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38092
cleanshirt

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 6:53 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33193
Location: Buenos Aires
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I'm 30 and I feel old every time I walk by the teenagers who hang out in the park near my apartment building.

They think you're old too.

Yeah I know


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4973
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I do have an increasing appreciation of the saying "youth is wasted on the young".


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 3888
I just saw a friend (my age) post about her newborn grandson. I need at least 20 more years before I'm ready for that kind of shit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4973
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I woke up this morning and my left knee, or just above it, is tender for no particular reason. It felt fine when I went to bed; is this one of those "getting old" things?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52615
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I woke up this morning and my left knee, or just above it, is tender for no particular reason. It felt fine when I went to bed; is this one of those "getting old" things?

it's that blasted mattress

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15782
Location: Mizzou
I smoke three packs a day and I feel great.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 12:28 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36412
Location: Mountains
daft twat wrote:
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Geezes, old man!

Also, im 36 and have a bad hip and knee, have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and 2 knee surgeries.

I fucking feel old.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2639
Location: The In Between
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Geezes, old man!

Also, im 36 and have a bad hip and knee, have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and 2 knee surgeries.

I fucking feel old.


Poor thing. Let me buy you a pint in Barcelona.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:07 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36412
Location: Mountains
daft twat wrote:
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Geezes, old man!

Also, im 36 and have a bad hip and knee, have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and 2 knee surgeries.

I fucking feel old.


Poor thing. Let me buy you a pint in Barcelona.

"When he aint posting on RM he's standing waiting for a shitty beer"

Or something like that. Ill never forget your first words to me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2639
Location: The In Between
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Geezes, old man!

Also, im 36 and have a bad hip and knee, have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and 2 knee surgeries.

I fucking feel old.


Poor thing. Let me buy you a pint in Barcelona.

"When he aint posting on RM he's standing waiting for a shitty beer"

Or something like that. Ill never forget your first words to me.


I entered the lottery today. I'm not following 2018 Pearl Jam around Europe, but I'll use them as an excuse to head over.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:19 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36412
Location: Mountains
daft twat wrote:
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:
I'm really not, actually. I'm buzzed and about to hit the sack. I'll forget I posted in this thread by tomorrow night. But fuck you, Pete, you pompous cunt. You're 32. People in their 30s saying they feel old is the same as high school freshmen saying, "If you don't show me respect I won't respect you."

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Geezes, old man!

Also, im 36 and have a bad hip and knee, have had 3 shoulder surgeries, and 2 knee surgeries.

I fucking feel old.


Poor thing. Let me buy you a pint in Barcelona.

"When he aint posting on RM he's standing waiting for a shitty beer"

Or something like that. Ill never forget your first words to me.


I entered the lottery today. I'm not following 2018 Pearl Jam around Europe, but I'll use them as an excuse to head over.


Im leaning towards Italy. Id love to do spain then end up in Calpe to relax but one of those shows is a festival. Would love to see them in italy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Feel like I'm getting old
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4973
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Remember in the late 90s when it some of us Gen X guys took note when Britney Spears turned 18? She had her 36th birthday last week.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Strat, theplatypus and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue November 20, 2018 5:54 pm